- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager based in Singapore to cover the APAC region.
Our client is the world's leading aerospace publisher and content provider delivering professional publications, special reports and online news and analysis.
Established for over 100 years our client publishes magazines & also produce news, analysis and opinion across industry sectors, as well as a variety of long-form and multimedia content.
We are looking for a new business hunter who will wholly own the APAC region!
Our client have a can-do culture and are a fast moving business. You need to be solutions orientated with a positive approach to life and work.
They have been pioneering aviation insight for over 100 years, providing essential access to the aviation market, insight and news. Our extensive range of sponsorship, marketing and advertising solutions connect clients to global aviation professionals across on and offline channels and face to face events.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who will be responsible for working with colleagues to define, build and lead the marketing resources and innovative activities needed to support the commercial success of this core part of the business, driving enhanced success for our clients.
The role is managing our Asia sales territory and will be a 70/30 split between new business and existing customers. You will be responsible for account management and upsells of our existing customer and lead sourcing, cold calling, writing sales proposals, closing business, co-ordinating production of campaigns and campaign management. On joining the team you will be given a base of existing and prospective customers as a starting point, to allow you to hit the ground running. The role will include the opportunity for international travel across Europe, Asia and the Middle East to visit customers and industry events.
- To maximise all product revenues across the portfolio
- To achieve and exceed individual sales targets and contribute to overall objectives
- Particular focus on developing New Business within a highly competitive market
- Build and maintain key client and industry relationships
- Deliver regular comprehensive territory reports to Commercial Director
- Exceed minimum expectations and activity targets
- Develop a sales strategy to effectively manage your territory and present quarterly updates to the Commercial Director
- Attend relevant industry events
- Become a trusted partner to our customers by understanding their business needs
Key Skills Required:
- Ability to negotiate at senior level and sell creatively
- Excellent sales track record with experience of selling a portfolio of print and online advertising solutions
- Excellent track record of winning new business in a competitive marketplace
- Strong time management capabilities
- Maturity and self confidence in presenting multimedia solutions to clients business needs
- Able to work as part of a global team and able to deliver on team strategy and goals
- A strong understanding of the sales process from start to finish, in particular the benefits of using questioning and value selling
- Ability to clearly articulate a value proposition
- Strong communication and influencing skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent presentation skills
- A team player, committed to supporting the team goals
- A willingness to develop and improve performance
- Highly self-motivated and conscientious
- 25 days annual leave per annum
- Competitive commission structure
- Travel opportunities to Europe, Middle East & Asia
- Great colleagues and team culture
EA license No. : R1657232
Agency License No.: 11C4388
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager based in Singapore .Our client are a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and int...
We are recruiting for a Senior Business Development Manager based in Singapore for a data analytics & consulting company.Listed on the stock exchange as the gold s...
We are recruiting for a Business Development Executive (APAC) based in Singapore. Our client is a British Talent Marketplace who use technology...
- SalaryS$8000 - S$8001 per month
Our client is a fast-growing mobile advertising scale-up that has become the no.1 app re-targeting company over the last 7 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, ...
- SalaryS$8500 - S$9500 per month
An international speciality coffee roaster and wholesaler with global operations in Australia, New Zealand, UK, Japan and Singapore is on the hunt for a Natural and Authentic...
We are recruiting for a Account Manager (Partnerships) based in Singapore for a global leading digital media and marketing services company. This is a brand new and exciting ...
We are recruiting for a Customer Success Manager for an AI Platform based in Singapore.Be a part of the digital disruption in #1 AI chat automation company. Ex...
We are recruiting for a Customer Success Manager for a leading global data consulting and analytics company here in Singapore.This will be part of the growing Customer...
- SalaryS$6000 - S$7000 per month
Seize this opportunity to work for one of the world's fastest-growing exhibition businesses, running best of class events in Learning, Medical & Health-care, Technology a...
A global media monitoring SaaS leader is expecting a successful Key Account Manager to join their high performing team. This person would be tasked to look after multiple big...
- SalaryS$90000 - S$120000 per annum
We are recruiting B2B SaaS company with a unique approach to multichannel experience orchestration. Recently, our clients announced their $32 Million Series C funding round b...
- SalaryS$6000 - S$6500 per month
Lead Generation SpecialistSingaporeUp to $6,500 Basic A services based digital marketing specialist, launch in 2202 with HQ base...