- Location: Singapore S$6000 - S$8000 per month + Benefits
Do you have a passion for brands, products, and people?
Our client is a thriving digital global research agency based in Rotterdam, Netherlands with offices across the US, Europe, and Asia.
The company pioneers new technologies and integrates multiple data sources for research, to provide consumer insights that drive more intelligent business decisions, which have helped their clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries.
Having worked with more than half of the world's top 100 brands, they are now looking for a Senior Research Manager to join their expanding Singapore office.
What you'll be doing:
As a Senior Research Manager, you will be in-charge of the insight delivery, and the client relationship owner who will have an in-depth knowledge of the clients' businesses and the issues they face in their industry.
- Work closely with Client Director to manage, maintain and grow accounts. (e.g., proposals, strategic account reviews, client meetings, presentations, lead discussions/ workshops etc.).
- Have a strong presence in client meetings and provide depth of experience, advanced knowledge, and skills to support the client team in expanding relationships and winning new business, plus proactively advise cliebts on research that would benefit their business.
- Lead and manage a team of 2 or more team members. (Daily workload, provide on-the-job training and career development etc.)
- Ensure and foster strong collaboration across different business units (research, operation, CDs and solution leads).
- A relevant university degree (e. g. Marketing / business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.).
- 6-8 years of experience with quantitative research methods/ techniques and team/ people management experience.
- Good experience and knowledge across different research methodologies, from branding, innovation, pricing, segmentation, and custom research.
- Attention to detail, coupled with being able to identify broad, strategic implications.
- Strong communication skills: oral and written.
- Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (SPSS is a strong plus)
- Ad testing experience (A/B testing, product testing, brand tracking experience)
As a successful candidate, you are entitled to annual leave, medical insurance, and performance bonus.
If interested, please apply.
Agency License No.: 11C4388
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior UX Researcher Based in SingaporeHeadhunting for a UX Researcher to provide financing solutions to freelancers and SMEs around the world.As a Senior...
- SalaryS$7000 - S$8500 per month
Senior Marketing Communications ManagerBased in Singapore Keen on progressing your Marketing career with a high growth high potential Fi...
We are looking for a superstar Senior Conference Producer to join an expanding company that support some of the most successful trade shows globally. Their events have seen s...
- SalaryUAE Dirhams300000 - UAE Dirhams340000 per annum
My client is is one of the world's leading brand franchise retail group, offering an amazing choice of loved international brands to customers. They franchise brands such as ...
- SalaryS$5000 - S$6000 per month
Marketing Communications ManagerBased in SingaporeRecruiting a passionate marketer for a FinTech company that provides financing solutions to f...
- SalaryS$6000 - S$8500 per month
If you are passionate about building relationships and looking to work with a global PR and marketing technology company, read on as this might be the role for you!Our...
- SalaryS$6000 - S$9000 per month + benefits
If you're looking for an opportunity to drive growth in one of the world's fastest growing tech companies and shape the future of advertising, this role might be for you!...
- SalaryUp to S$4000 per month
Marketing ExecutiveOur client is an international exhibitions and publishing company running (B2B) events across 24 countries in the Middle East, Asia...
- SalaryS$3000 - S$4000 per month
Marketing Executive (Events)Our client is an international exhibitions and publishing company running events across 24 countries in the Middle East, A...
- SalaryUp to HK$48000 per month
- LocationHong Kong
Associate Digital Director (APAC)Based in Hong KongHiring an Associate Digital Director (APAC) to join one of the 4As, largest...
Our client is an award-winning US-based multinational tech company specialising in PR software and marketing solutions. Trusted by top brands across every industry, an...