- Location: Singapore
- Salary: S$5000 - S$6000 per month
Our client is Part creative agency, Part consultancy and Part technology company, they provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
They are now looking for a Senior Account Manager, responsible for establishing, maintaining, and growing strong external client relationships.
This responsibility includes maintaining stable client relationships, achieving growth on existing accounts and ensuring world-class work.
You are expected to be the cross-functional (and pan geographic) team leader and manage medium to large scale accounts or multiple accounts, or independently manages brands within accounts.
This role reports to the Associate Account Director.
Role: Senior Account Manager
Salary: S$5,000 - S$6,000 per month
What you'll do
- Translate the client's vision and needs into business requirements, coordinate with project teams on required deliverables, and proactively manage client expectations.
- Establish day-to-day working relationships with Business Leads and Marketers across 6 vertical markets to ensure we continue to grow our business and respective accounts
- Identify opportunities and new interests that the client may not recognise to help drive revenue and benefit business needs as their digital advisor
- Ensure work is delivered on budget and manage invoicing according to contractual terms
- Be a role model for stewardship between the client and the agency by balancing the account's needs with avoiding unnecessary expenditures that could otherwise be avoided through proactive planning and resource management (working with the Ops team)
- Naturally probe and question your clients to understand what it is they need of us as their agency partner as the clearer the brief, the more refined and informed our response will be
- Anticipate, proactively address, and advise management on potential client or revenue issues
Who you are
- Min 5+ years of relevant experience in a digital marketing communications capacity with local and international clients and have run a commercial business for a min of 3 years.
- Proven experience in managing teams working cross-functionally across strategy, CX, UX/UI, technology, data, creative and medical writer within a fast moving environment
- Digital creative agency experience is preferred with strong BTB and BTC exposure with demonstrated record of client relationship development and service
- Prior experience of running CRM/ loyalty programmes
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Omniture (or ability to learn fast on this)
- Must be proactive, and an excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Able to create coherent and persuasive presentations with proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience in the field of health communication across OTC and Rx (from strategy conceptualisation through to measurement)
- Strong understanding of omnichannel ecosystem in health communication (offline and online) and being well-versed in materials such as branded eDMs, e-Detailing ads, rep-triggered emails, etc.
EA License Number: R2198671
Agency License Number: 11C4388
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SalaryS$8000 - S$9000 per month
We are recruiting for a Partnerships Account Manager based in Singapore for a global leading digital media and marketing services company. This is a brand new and exciting op...
- Salary£26000 - £28000 per annum
The Company: A high profile magazine with a heritage of over 25 years is currently looking for a Deputy Media Display Manager to join their team. With over 114,000 rea...
- Salary£28000 - £40000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
The Company: This exciting new start up with their on demand supplies service app are currently looking for two new Sales Account Managers to join their teams. their n...
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling Enterprise and OTT offerings. In this quota-carrying role, you will convert prospects to paying customers by hand...
- SalaryAU$9000 - AU$10000 per month
- LocationNorth Shore
We have a current opportunity for a Sales Manager (Australia & New Zealand) on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Sydney Australia. Role: Sal...
- Salary£32000 - £35000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
The Company: Leading providers within the finance sector, this boutique style business has presence in both London and U.S who are looking for a new Content Producer t...
- SalaryS$5000 - S$6000 per month
Our client - a leading global authority on consumer trends using expert forecasting combined with data science, consumer insights, product design direction and trading strate...
We are working with a leading and global provider of media intelligence solutions company. They are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Singapore tea...
- Salary£42000 - £42001 per annum
We are currently looking for a Sales Operations Lead to maintain efficiency and controls across 2 business units. The Sales Operations Lead will be playing a ...
- SalaryS$3500 - S$5500 per month
Our client is looking for a conference producer to join their Singapore team, supporting a growing portfolio of existing live and digital and a number of launch events within...