- Location: Singapore
- Salary: S$9500 - S$11500 per month
To oversee all aspects of marketing activity for an exciting new launch in the design sector at a product and corporate level, to establish best practice marketing.
This role works closely with event exhibition sales and sponsorship team, conference production team and the delegate sales team to generate leads and conversions.
The Head of Marketing will also work with other department heads across functions such as technology or data that sit outside of the core events team.
Within the events team you must manage your generalist team and work with digital and content specialists to deliver campaigns through all marketing channels.
Key Accountabilities (this list is not exhaustive)
- Oversee portfolio corporate marketing activity including branding
- Plan and run visitor, delegate, sponsor and exhibitor marketing campaigns on time, to budget
- Produce strategic and execution plans, review, forecast, monitor spend
- Provide integrated marketing support for exhibition/sponsorship and delegate sales teams
- Coordinate and manage relationships with creative designers, web developers, etc
- Manage Digital, Social Media and PR agencies to fulfil an international digital, social media and PR Plan for each of the portfolio products
- Produce effective advertising, marketing and sales collateral (including - copy-writing, design and production)
- Develop, negotiate and fulfil contra agreements with media partners, associations and supporters
- Liaise with all team members and stakeholders on items containing event branding
- Attend meetings with key event partners - associations, sponsors, media, JV partners
- Oversee development of the business's online activities
- Manage, motivate and develop the marketing team
- Work closely with marketing teams in global offices to pro-actively develop cross-promotional opportunities
Technical / Functional Skills
- 7 years of experience at management level in events or B2B media
- Experience in design, furniture, interiors industries is preferred
- Degree educated
- Detailed knowledge of marketing best practice
- Knowledge of B2B exhibition and B2B publishing market
- Knowledge of interiors, furniture and design sectors at a global level
- Understanding of data protection issues
- Experience in developing and managing digital and social media strategy
- Experience in auditing existing procedures and introducing new ones
- Appreciation of international cultures/foreign language
- Ability to network and liaise with senior people/trade bodies and associations
- Anticipation of market trends and proactive market involvement
Personal Attributes / Interpersonal
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills, report writing and presentation skills
- Administration and Organisation
- Time and Project Management
- Detailed understanding of marketing principles
- Ability to be part of and manage teams
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work within a target driven market place
- Good team working ethics
- Competitive Analysis
- Lateral thinking
- People Management Skills
- Analytical skills
- Availability to travel
- Working closely with all departments across the business
- Empathetic (build, coach, and mentor a team to ensure they have the correct skill sets to fulfil their role to the highest standards)
If this piques your interest and if you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join the team at an exciting stage.
EA License number: R2198671
Agency License number: 11C4388
You must be based in Singapore currently to apply.Currently we are recruiting a Head of Bidd...
- SalaryS$12000 - S$15000 per month
Key Accountabilities (this list not exhaustive)1. Sales/Sponsorship Delivery ...
Regional Digital Director Salary up to SGD 12,000 a monthYou must be based in Singapore currently to apply.Currently we are partnering w...
- SalaryS$8000 - S$9000 per month
Client Strategist, APAC Salary up 100000 per annum This is an exciting opportunity for aspiring Client Strategis...
- SalaryS$10000 - S$12000 per annum
Account Director Paid Media/ Digital Marketing
- SalaryS$7000 - S$8000 per month
Sr. Programmatic Manager We are looking for a Programmatic Manager looking to propel their career by joining a talented team of media professio...
- SalaryS$4000 - S$4500 per month
A UK-based leading global provider of independent intelligence and insights about asset management with offices in London, Munich, Milan,
- SalaryS$5000 - S$6000 per month
A content marketing agency is looking for a driven Editor to join their team in Singapore. The Editor will manage editorial projects which will include client liaison,...
Digital Producer / Project ManagerMust be based in Singapore to apply A digital forward a...
- SalaryS$3700 - S$4000 per month
A UK-based leading global provider of independent intelligence and insights about asset management with offices in London, Munich, Milan, Si...