- Location: Singapore
- Salary: S$78000 - S$90000 per annum
A global leading media agency (ranked top four most globally awarded networks in the world) is looking for a talented Digital Manager. Today with over 100 offices in 74 countries, the agency remains in the business of growth, with a challenger mindset and focus on creativity.
Believing in an inclusive environment, we will always support our people who believe in doing the right thing, not the easy thing. If there is a challenge, we believe in coming together to solve it together. If there is success, we will celebrate and give credit where credit is due.
As a Digital Manager, you operate at the very heart of the business, and tasked with creating a recognized market-leading position in digital planning, implementation / executional management, and client servicing.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
The role encompasses:
- Develop Media Plans, briefs for relevant third-party units (Buying Unit, Direct etc.)
- Work with client to create clear / coherent plans that bring digital media strategy to life, at times beyond digital channels to further develop your role into new channels / spaces
- Work with Account Director to ensure smooth translation from digital strategy to plan
- In depth assessment, identify, and recommend creative media initiatives that deliver greater strategy depth and impact to the media plan and communication solutions
- Manage the implementational process, ensure brief is delivered within budget, target, etc
- Principal client contact for the whole digital implementation process (from presentation of recommendations to negotiation and inventory management issues)
- Upkeep of all relevant reporting systems and templates (media plans, contact & status reports)
- Post campaign reporting that quantifies the value of the media strategy
- Involve in creative development workshops as required
- Client liaison and key POC for main stakeholders of the business
- Ensure that any work that leaves the agency is of the highest standard
- Be part of producing ideas that inspire, motivate, engage and create commercial action
- Integration: Think like a solutions provider, ensure encouraging the use of other agency services
- Report to the Digital Director / Business Director
- Manage your team (i.e Account Executives), and any specialist delivery services that are being deployed in your business
- Clear delegation and clarity to AE so they are able to step up taking on more responsibility
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a digital media role
- Strong technical understanding of Digital Landscape including - SEM, SEO, Display, Social and Content Marketing; communication planning and offline marketing experience a plus
- Good understanding of media fundamentals and strategic planning capabilities
- Strong client facing communication & presentation skills
- Strong understanding of traditional and digital planning
- Strong understanding of Singapore media landscape and good working relationships with key Singapore media partners
- A 'Can Do' attitude
- Business savvy
- Leadership qualities
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
EA Reg no: R21101036
EA Agency No 11C4388
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SalaryS$78000 - S$90000 per annum
About companyA global leading media agency is looking for a talented Digital Manager. With over 100 offices in 74 c...
- SalaryS$7500 - S$80000 per annum
If you feel like you have been pigeonholed in your current role and are looking for more diversity, then I'd like to hear from you. My client is a market leading full - servi...
SEO Manager Based in SingaporeHeadhunting for one of the 2nd largest global cryptocurrency exchange with operations in over 30 countries and cus...
- SalaryS$11000 - S$12000 per annum
Currently we are recruiting an Account Director for the world's largest and most respected B2B media & marketing agency specialising in personalised media...
Head of Client Solutions To be based in SG or willing to relocateClient Solutions is the division responsible for providing strategy, planning, and insights supp...
User Acquisition Specialist Based in Singapore Headhunting for one of the 2nd largest global cryptocurrency exchange with operations in ov...
- SalaryS$8000 - S$8500 per month
We are looking for an Asia Editor to join our client's team in Singapore as part of their Content function.Role: Asia EditorSalary: