- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
Our client is a global Martech SaaS company, which is tapping into an exciting $30B market opportunity. After the tremendous success in 2020 & 2021, they are expecting more driven sales professionals to join their high performing team. This is a great opportunity with a fantastic company culture and exciting career progression!
- Lead sales engagements and be able to demonstrate technology in person (1st level) and via presentations across the Install base, building relationships and trust, fostering collaboration and customer experience in the pursuit of driving more revenue beck
- Define opportunity and close plans, manage the sales-cycle, building effective buying relationships, comfortable positioning the company to C-level executives (especially Chief Marketing/Digital/Information Officers, or heads of E-commence/E-channels and VPs)
- Expand partner network and ensure effective enablement of a defined partner network focused on their territory
- Sell with partners or direct, leveraging the partner network during the sales process and beyond
- Continuously prospect, build and grow a strong pipeline and effective deal coverage of opportunities across assigned territory
- 3-5 years of end-end deal closure experience, preferably in MarTech or SaaS industries
- Comfortable with being a pure hunter and always strive to over achieve the targets
- Adaptable and enjoys a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS software company
- Proven past success in complex technology sales is a must
- Familiarity with Solution-selling methodologies (SPIN, MEDDIC, Challenger Sales etc)
- Attributes: Tenacious, self-starter, naturally curious, highly coachable, high EQ and self-aware, highly motivated, ability to leverage colleagues well, independent yet team-oriented, passionate about digital engagement and delighting customers, takes pride in being accountable for his/her success
EA License No.: R1114955
Agency License No.: 11C4388
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Account Manager A leading and world's largest and most respected B2B media & marketing agency specialising in personalised media and...
A leading accounting software company is looking for a Partner Success Manager to join their team in Singapore.In this role, you would be playing a critical role in in...
- SalaryS$3000 - S$5000 per month + Benefits
Are you financially motivated, and looking for a career that can offer excellent progression?If yes, then we want to hear from you! We're excited to be hiring a Traine...