- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
We are representing a Pre-IPO Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for Mobile Marketing Platforms, who are in Forbes Cloud 100 who have offices in New York, London, San Francisco and Singapore.
Our Client is a customer engagement platform that powers memorable experiences between consumers and the brands they love, they deliver customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web.
We are recruiting for a Senior Sales Manager based in Singapore
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience selling, renewing and expanding SaaS solutions to clients in a variety of different verticals. In addition, candidates should have at least 8+ years overall industry experience. Ideally, this experience will include collaboration with Customer Success and Marketing/Sales Enablement teams and input into the lead generation process.
You will work with high growth potential clients to ensure they are maximising value from technology and services in order to develop and grow the relationship. This is an opportunity to bring your skills as a consultant, business analyst, project manager and sales professional to work with leading global brands and expand your knowledge of cross-channel consumer engagement, mobile marketing automation, APIs and analytics.
This is a field sales role that routinely requires travel for on-site customer engagement, resulting in a majority of time spent out of the office meeting with and selling to existing customers.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant closing role
- Drive, determination and accountability
- Background in SaaS sales for Mobile and/or Marketing Technology
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand-up presentation skills, with experience of presenting value propositions to executive teams
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Keynote
- Prior experience with salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline
- Excellent organisational skills and time management abilities
- The ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Proven ability to quickly get up to speed on new cloud apps and tools
- A proven networker in your daily life
- Up-to-date on digital trends, especially in the mobile, web and email space
- Proven success navigating large organisations and the ability to quickly identify decision makers and the decision-making process for large, global brands
- Prior experience in a start-up technology company a plus
- Fluency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is a plus
- Achieve quarterly net new and retention revenue targets
- Consistently generate robust pipeline in support of these targets
- Develop commercial relationships in order to increase Braze utilisation and value
- Effectively communicate customer feedback to the Braze product team.
- Cross-department collaboration, including but not limited to Success, Sales, RevOps, Product, Legal and Marketing
- Coordinate resources to drive feature adoption
- Excellent Product knowledge
- Pro-actively analyse customer product usage and identify growth opportunities
- Work with Success & Onboarding managers and other technical partners to seamlessly transition clients from pre-sales, through on-boarding and into ongoing Service usage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependants
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
EA license No. : R1657232
Agency License No.: 11C4388
- SalaryS$5500 - S$8000 per month
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work for a fast growing exhibition company. This business has a fantastic portfolio of events and specialise their exhibition su...
- SalaryS$10000.00 - S$12000.00 per month
A multi-award winning technology company are looking for a seasoned and hands on Sales Director, who is experienced in programmatic advertising.Being at t...
- SalaryS$11000 - S$14000 per month
I am really excited to be working with a high growth SAAS company, currently powering over 500+ Enterprise cli...
- SalaryS$4500.00 - S$5500.00 per month
With a very well-established brand name and excellent reputation globally, this company is on the lookout for a superstar Account Development Manager, with a passion for busi...
We are recruiting for an Enterprise Sales Manager to grow the business in Vietnam for a high growth cloud company.This is a new business hunter role, selling cloud sol...
We are recruiting for an Enterprise Sales Manager to grow the business in Indonesia for a high growth cloud company.This is a new business hunter role, selling cloud s...
- LocationKingdom of Thailand
We are recruiting for an Enterprise Account Executive to be the first on the ground in Thailand for high growth Pre-IPO digital SaaS software start up.Exceptional oppo...