- Location: England
- Salary: S$7500 - S$80000 per annum
If you feel like you have been pigeonholed in your current role and are looking for more diversity, then I'd like to hear from you. My client is a market leading full - service agency with a super strong in-house digital capability. From people perspective, they have a fiercely individual start-up culture in which every opinion counts. Everyone is supported and encouraged to recommend and try out new ideas, and even to come up with better and more efficient ways of working.
As a Senior Digital Project Manager you'll work closely with the senior regional management on a huge variability of task. For example, running regional pitches to setting up new team, clients and help manage a new business pipeline. As such, you will be working across all major markets in the region along a variety of verticals, mostly luxury, technology, and automotive brands. The role would be suited to a seasoned agency Senior PM or Senior AM looking to make the next step in the career. You will be the business lead or operations director that will drive success in the region. It is expected for you to truly participate, share your opinions and take responsibility if needed.
- Project ownership - Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Client and stakeholder management - map stakeholder and help manage their expectations andneeds as well as make sure everyone is sufficiently always informed.
- Project planning- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitoring - Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports onmeasurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Reporting - Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Scoping - Help setup and explain scopes. Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Content creation and management - Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers etc. Help maintainreferences, credentials, and case studies.
- Research and ideation - Help with research of information, data collection as well as problemsolving. Speak up and contribute with ideas and concerns.
- Scheduling and minutes - help find the right meeting times across stakeholder. Set meeting expectations and follow up with clear next steps. You will also be expected to lead work in progress sessions.
- Onboarding support - help bring new partner and staff on board of projects or in the business by onboarding them to standards, systems and processes.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years working experience
- Ability to problem-solve many challenges simultaneously, quickly, calmly, and efficiently
- General knowledge of the following would be a +
o Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe, Sitecore,
o Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
o Data analytics modelling and reporting
o Content production models / marketing automation
o Jira project management software
Interested? Please apply.
EA #R2090960 Licence #11C4388
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Head of Client Solutions To be based in SG or willing to relocateClient Solutions is the division responsible for providing strategy, planning, and insights supp...
- SalaryS$78000 - S$90000 per annum
About company A global leading media agency (ranked top four most globally awarded networks in the world) is looking for a talented Digital Ma...
- SalaryS$78000 - S$90000 per annum
About companyA global leading media agency is looking for a talented Digital Manager. With over 100 offices in 74 c...
SEO Manager Based in SingaporeHeadhunting for one of the 2nd largest global cryptocurrency exchange with operations in over 30 countries and cus...
- SalaryS$8000 - S$8500 per month
We are looking for an Asia Editor to join our client's team in Singapore as part of their Content function.Role: Asia EditorSalary:
- SalaryS$11000 - S$12000 per annum
Currently we are recruiting an Account Director for the world's largest and most respected B2B media & marketing agency specialising in personalised media...
User Acquisition Specialist Based in Singapore Headhunting for one of the 2nd largest global cryptocurrency exchange with operations in ov...