- Location: Singapore Benefits
Our client is an award-winning US-based multinational tech company specialising in PR software and marketing solutions.
Trusted by top brands across every industry, and a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, the company helps brands and organizations identify, connect, and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results.
They are now looking for a proactive, cheerful, and independent Marketing Executive to join their APAC - Singapore team.
What you'll be doing:
As a Marketing Executive, you will be working closely and guided by the Regional Marketing Manager, APAC. (However, the candidate should be able to run campaigns with a medium level of autonomy)
- Lead and run regional/local campaigns and field programs in accordance with agreed objectives, positioning and messaging. This includes their PR distribution platform events, sponsored events, content, product launches, promotion campaigns, and other initiatives.
- Collaborate with the regional marketing team to drive awareness and attendance for events, content campaigns, and field marketing activities.
- Work with various associations and other member-based organizations to develop and implement joint/co-branded marketing programs/promotions to increase awareness and usage of PR distribution platform solutions.
- Assist in analysing performance in each channel to gather data, understand trends, and determine areas for improvement.
- Manage third-party vendors as appropriate.
- Determine marketing collateral and promotional product needs; work with vendors to create, order, and distribute as needed.
- Collaborate with different business units (sales, product management, operations, finance, etc.) to achieve business objectives
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Communications, journalism, marketing, or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of working experience, preferably in B2B field marketing or event management
- Hands-on experience in managing marketing campaigns and lead-generation initiatives
- Good project management and organizational skills, and keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is a must. Good command of Mandarin is also preferred.
- Ability to think creatively and have a keen eye for visual design. Basic knowledge of designing applications such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign or Photoshop is a plus but not a must.
- Experience with SFDC, marketing and event technology platforms preferred.
If interested, please apply.
Agency License No.: 11C4388
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SalaryUp to S$4000 per month
Marketing ExecutiveOur client is an international exhibitions and publishing company running (B2B) events across 24 countries in the Middle East, Asia...
- SalaryS$3000 - S$4000 per month
Marketing Executive (Events)Our client is an international exhibitions and publishing company running events across 24 countries in the Middle East, A...
- SalaryS$5000 - S$6000 per month
Marketing Communications ManagerBased in SingaporeRecruiting a passionate marketer for a FinTech company that provides financing solutions to f...
- SalaryS$7000 - S$8500 per month
Senior Marketing Communications ManagerBased in Singapore Keen on progressing your Marketing career with a high growth high potential Fi...
- SalaryUAE Dirhams300000 - UAE Dirhams340000 per annum
My client is is one of the world's leading brand franchise retail group, offering an amazing choice of loved international brands to customers. They franchise brands such as ...
- SalaryS$6000 - S$8500 per month
If you are passionate about building relationships and looking to work with a global PR and marketing technology company, read on as this might be the role for you!Our...
Senior UX Researcher Based in SingaporeHeadhunting for a UX Researcher to provide financing solutions to freelancers and SMEs around the world.As a Senior...
We are looking for a superstar Senior Conference Producer to join an expanding company that support some of the most successful trade shows globally. Their events have seen s...
- SalaryUp to HK$48000 per month
- LocationHong Kong
Associate Digital Director (APAC)Based in Hong KongHiring an Associate Digital Director (APAC) to join one of the 4As, largest...
- SalaryS$6000 - S$8000 per month + Benefits
Do you have a passion for brands, products, and people?Our client is a thriving digital global research agency based in Rotterdam, Netherlands with offices across the ...