- Location: Singapore
- Salary: S$11500 - S$12500 per month
A leading global organisation that supports the World's leading brands with their comprehensive technology and service offerings that brings together the Data, Insights, and Advisory needed to inform a forward thinking digital retail strategy is looking for a Customer Success Partner to join their fast growing team in Singapore.
Role: Customer Success Partner
Salary range: S$11,500 - S$12,500 per month
Key Responsibilities (this list is not exhaustive)
1. Customer Health & Governance
- Providing thought leadership on governance structures & engagement frameworks for each of your customers to stabilise & maintain customer health
- Oversight across x-functional products (Product, Ops, Insights, PM), to ensure best practices are deployed in all functions touching the customer
- Internal Account planning & risk forecasting
2. Trusted Partnership & Deep Understanding of Customers
- Effective and confident in working with Exec/C-Level customer stakeholders
- Achieve Trusted Advisor status with customers and reputation for high standards & follow through coupled with fairness & a cooperative approach
- Advocate directly on the customer's behalf to hold internal partners & vendors to account for effective, high quality service delivery - by fair and reasonable standards
3. Protect & Retain Contract Value
- Strong commercial awareness & savvy
- Familiarity with commercial terms, scope, renewals dates, commercial risks
- Partnering with the Account Director in executing renewals,driving continuous improvement
1. Customer & Account Management
- Superior ability with customers & proven experience in successfully handling complex, challenging customer scenarios
- Not a yes person but recognised internally & with customers as an advisor, you do not shy away from difficult conversations
- In tune with the market and customer's needs and frustrations with the ability to demonstrate empathy and a capacity to walk in your customer's shoes
- A rigorous and structured operator; dependable, thorough, and strong with follow through, with robust writing and documentation skills
2. Relationship Builder & Leadership
- You provide thought leadership, mentoring, coaching to other team members
- You display maturity, accountability when escalating problems, you propose solutions and maintain ownership, you don't pass the ball sideways or upwards
- Astute, able to read the room and assess a situation quickly & accurately
- Effectively assess and make decisions in relation to complex open-ended situations and create and deliver detailed and precise plans
- Superior process rigour, project management skills, strong quantitative analytical power
4. Risk Management
- Proactively work to identify and get in front of risks before they become issues
- Strive for a balance between speed, and right first time results & are conscious of the negative impacts of short cutting
- Experience in designing & executing customer engagement & risk management frameworks
- You effectively lead matrix-ed x-functional teams to positive outcomes
5. Customer Success Partner Experience
- At least 10 years in a client facing role (FMCG/CPG)
- Degree qualified, Masters or MBA is a plus
- Deep product knowledge in complex high tough SAAS products
- Account planing, forecasting and renewals experience
- Leadership experience in leading project or account teams to successful outcomes
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity for you to join them at an exciting stage in their development and expansion.
EA License Number: R2198671
Agency License Number: 11C4388
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- SalaryS$75000 - S$80000 per annum
Permanent roleA global leader in the digital and technology space is looking for an experienced and motivated Customer Success Manager, with e...
Aspire is working with trusted IT solutions provider delivering cutting-edge technology products and world-class consulting services to businesses across the globe in every i...
- SalaryS$150000 - S$150001 per annum
Responsibilities Analyze business needs, provide data and make recommendations to support...
- SalaryS$75000 - S$80000 per annum
Customer Success ManagerSingaporePermanent roleA global leader in the digital and technology space is ...
Would you like to work for one of the world's leading financial research companies?A leading financial services research company is looking for a Client Success M...
- SalaryS$15000 - S$18000 per month
We are looking for a Sales rockstar to join a growing Customised Solutions team based in Singapore. In this role, you will be happy to work in a small team and enjoy engaging...
Aspire is partnering with a reputable MarTech SaaS MNC. The speedy growing APAC team is expecting a BDR to be based in Singapore, who can speak fluent Cantonese and confident...
Aspire is partnering with a digital commerce integration platform unicorn. With the very successful launch in Asia in the beginning of 2021, they are now looking to bring in ...
- SalaryS$96000 - S$96001 per annum
ResponsibilitiesIdentify prospects, and establish relationships with new customers and dormant accounts. Specifically, the BDM will target larger organizations, ...
We are working with an exciting location technology platform, on the search for their VP of APAC. You will be an experienced digital leader to lead operations in APAC, and th...
- SalaryS$10000 - S$150000 per annum
Aspire is dedicated in the search for the new hires with a top data analytics solution provider. We are searching for a Business Development Manager to be part of this exciti...
- Salary£120000 - £120001 per annum
Aspire is dedicated in the search for the new hires with a top data analytics solution provider. We are searching for a Business Development Director to be part of this excit...