- Location: England
- Salary: Negotiable
Paid Media/ Digital Marketing
Salary up to SGD 12,000 a month
Based in Singapore or Indonesia
Currently we are recruiting for multi-award winning, global, digital agency with hubs in London, Jakarta, Singapore, New York & Sao Paulo.
This is an exciting time to join the agency, with global clients such as Unilever, Danone, Reckitt, Nestle, Kodak, Eu Yan Sang, Unilever Food Solutions, Sunglass Hut, Havaianas, Knorr, Ricola, Hellman's, Ben & Jerry's, Lipton, PepsiCo, Diageo and RELX., the team is leading the way in digital excellence and client service.
As an Account Director you will have a solid experience in the digital media space. The key role for the AD is to deliver leadership across the key accounts. You will be responsible for their group's P&L and the professional development of their staff as well as fostering strong relationships with key clients.
The AD will come from a media planning background and be able to deliver strategic and innovative media campaigns for their clients. In addition they will assist on new business projects as required.
- To develop and execute the annual business plan for driving GPC growth within Key Client Account UK/Europe, and provide advice and support to local teams in GPC global hubs as required.
- Participate in new business activities, assisting with pitch preparation and attending meetings with prospective clients.
- Oversee the development of strong relationships with The Key Client subsidiaries in the UK and around the world, networking and making introductions wherever possible.
- Liaise with the GPC Client Services teams on individual account growth plans and pro-actively seek out opportunities to help them grow their business;
- Attend management meetings as requested to report on The Key Client account development progress and related issues;
- Attend regular new business team meetings, providing advice on tactics for approaching and winning new accounts.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following…
- Knowledge of local APAC media landscape and global digital trends.
- Ability to deliver excellence in media planning and buying.
- Ability to deliver integrated media solutions especially across, SEO, SEM, Programmatic, Social, Display.
- Keeps up with latest media trends and identifies opportunities for relevant clients.
- Post campaign reporting, with the ability to understand and analyze digital data, review reports and set benchmarks.
- Oversee campaign optimisation strategies and work with digital teams to continually improve campaign performance.
Interested? Please apply.
EA #R2090960 Licence #11C4388
Senior Account Manager Paid Media/ Digital Marketin...
Regional Data Operations Lead - Based in Singapore Salary up to SGD 8000 + bonusAspire are proud to partner with the leading independent locatio...
- SalaryS$5000 - S$5500 per month
Addressable Activation Manager Paid Media/ Digital Marketing Salary up to SGD 5500 a month You must be based in Singapor...
Head of Media