- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
Senior UX Designer
Salary up to $7000 a month
Must be based in Singapore currently to apply
A leading creative digital company that lives and breathes all things DIGITAL is looking to expand in Sunny Singapore. They create content across omni channel platforms, and view storytelling as an artform, and creativity is their #1 goal in all they do.
They are expanding rapidly and are looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join the team! This role sits with a solid team who works largely on retention of clients, strategy, and as a trusted advisor by clients.
As a UX Designer, you will create elegant, intuitive user experiences that meet the evolving needs of our clients across multiple platforms. A successful candidate will be able to explore and translate complex interactions into simple, engaging solutions and be able to communicate those solutions verbally as well as through sketches, user flows, wireframes and functional prototypes.
- Work together with User Experience Lead and Researcher to define the approach and framework for each project and client:
○ Requirement gathering
○ Research approach (qualitative/quantitative)
○ Solutioning engagement (agile/waterfall) ○ Measurement plan for iteration to close the loop (analytics/usability tests)
- Understand target users deeply: develop or work from personas, conduct task analysis
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes for web, mobile web and app interfaces
- Lead execution of project with UI designers and developers to create an effective and visually aesthetic product
- Present and defend your UX strategy. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and research (both quantitative and qualitative) ● Liaise with clients and Account Leads to establish accomplishable objectives and KPIs from user experience.
You will need to:
- At least 5 years of experience in a professional UX design role
- Up to date knowledge of user-centered design and best practice
- A strong portfolio which showcases your ability and technical knowledge with a range of clients
- Strong team and project management skills
- Extensive experience with web, mobile, and other platforms UX
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert proficiency level in a variety of design and prototyping tools.If this sounds like "YOU", don't hesitate and hit on apply now! A new adventure is awaiting for you.
Interested? Please apply.
EA #R2090960 Licence #11C4388