- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
Senior Account Manager
A leading and world's largest and most respected B2B media & marketing agency specialising in personalised media and digital communications is looking for a talented Senior Account Manager to join their team!
With offices in Sydney, San Francisco, Boston, Austin, London, Munich, Delhi, Beijing, and Singapore, they are a people based media agency with incredible expertise in data driven digital media. This is an exciting time to join, with global clients such as giant technology firm.
Looking for an enthusiastic Senior Account Manager with solid experience in the digital media space. Your role will span across several key markets and will entail working on both brand and performance campaigns, and planning predominantly digital media across APAC.
- Deep understanding of client business and provide media recommendation to clients
- Build strong client relationships, with regional media owners and digital partners
- Participate and lead, if appropriate, client and vendor meetings
- Expresses and writes in a clear and concise manner
- Assists in development of media/digital presentations and tactical POVs, as needed
- Knowledge of local APAC media landscape and global digital trends
- Deliver integrated media solutions across SEM, Programmatic, Social, Display
- Knowledge of digital tools (eg Google Ads, Campaign Manager, DV360, Adobe Analytics, Socials)
- Post campaign reporting, with the ability to analyze digital data, review reports, set benchmarks
- Oversee campaign optimisation strategies, work with digital teams to improve campaign performance
- Guide and supervise Account Executive on media plans and buy
- Able to guide implementation and operational aspects of the business including digital ad serving, digital operations, finance operations and traditional media buying operations
- Able to be both a leader and a collaborator in promoting team cohesiveness, nurture and inspire juniors, ensure their development and growth plans
EA Reg no: R21101036
EA Agency No 11C4388
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Our client is a global Martech SaaS company, which is tapping into an exciting $30B market opportunity. After the tremendous success in 2020 & 2021, they are expecting mo...
A leading accounting software company is looking for a Partner Success Manager to join their team in Singapore.In this role, you would be playing a critical role in in...