- Location: Kuala Lumpur Negotiable
Our client is a Pan-Asian Events company headquartered in Singapore with over five decades of experience.
They are currently looking for a Sales Manager (Exhibition Sales) to join their Events Team as they lead the charge towards a New Events age in Asia, creating and curating the next generation of innovative events and venue experiences.
Role: Sales Manager (Exhibitions)
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Salary: MYR$4,800 - MYR$7,000 per month + commission
- Work closely with the Project Director to establish and run sales strategies and sales objectives
- Forecast and develop annual sales targets for regions and territories
- Maintain a balance ratio of product mix
- Project expected sales revenue for allocated shows
- Formulating exhibitor promotion plans and managing existing and new sales network
- Strike potential collaboration with suitable partners that enables the projects to grow organically and inorganically
- Understand consultative sales, but also be able to close and canvass quickly as well
- Develop ways to increase revenue through new sales activity: production of sales emails, sales brochure, competitive event strategy, overall new business generation
- Regularly feed financial information to the Exhibition Director
- Diploma/Degree from a recognised university
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of Sales and Marketing experience, preferably in the Events industry
- Innovative and highly driven
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Proven record of overachieving sales targets
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and rapport building skills
- Meticulous, detailed, resourceful, independent and a good relationship builder
- Ability to effectively prioritise and run tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Enthusiasm, hungry sales approach and a pro-active attitude is essential
Exhibition sales experience, preferably within B2B media or exhibition sales.
EA License Number: R22106453
Agency License Number: 11C4388
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Our client are a fantastic Fintech event organiser that hold global events. They have a brilliant network of corporate leaders and host large scale and successful exhibitions...
- SalaryS$10000 - S$11000 per month
We are partnering with an established non-profit global organisation. Distinguished by its culture and exceptional client service, they have been s...
An opportunity now exists for a Business Development Manager to join our client, a leading global B2B financial and business media platform.If you are passionate about...
- SalaryS$8000 - S$10000 per month + Bonus
A global SaaS company that focuses on developing cutting-edge software in the media intelligence space are looking for a Business Development Manager to join.The compa...
- SalaryS$8000 - S$10000 per month + Benefits
A global SaaS company focusing on developing cutting-edge software in the media intelligence space is looking for a Business Development Manager to join and focus on growing ...