- Location: Singapore
- Salary: S$3500 - S$4000 per month
Are you fascinated by the work of senior government officials?
Would you like to understand what really happens in the corridors of power?
Could you explain how new technologies are changing the way that governments work?
If so, our client has the perfect opportunity!
We are looking for a driven writer to interview City Mayors, Government Ministers, Permanent Secretaries, Hospital Chief Executives and University Vice Chancellors.
Salary range: S$3,500 - S$4,000SGD per month
You need to be driven, enthusiastic and fascinated by the work of public sector officials. Our client's readers include Prime Ministers and Chief Executives, so attention to detail is vital.
It is also essential that you are willing to experiment, learn new skills and continually expand readership.
As a reporter, you would:
- Interview government officials
- Write breaking news stories
- Source story leads
- Manage interview bids
- Commission blog posts and third party contributions
- Build interactive graphics and maps using data
- Contribute to all written output
- Provide editing and writing expertise to other members of the team
- Written and verbal fluency
- Demonstrable interest in writing or public policy
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new skills
- Previous journalism experience
- Ability to speak and write in a foreign language
- A university degree, graded 2:1 or above
EA License Number: R2198671
Agency License Number: 11C4388
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Operations Director (Based in Singapore) If you feel like you have been pigeonholed in your current role and are looking for more diversity, then I'd ...
- SalaryS$6000 - S$7000 per month
Seize this opportunity to work for one of the world's fastest-growing exhibition businesses, running best of class events in Learning, Medical & Health-care, Technology a...
- SalaryUp to S$4000 per month
Our client is looking for a Client Value Specialist to join their team in Singapore as part of our Client Services function.