- Location: London
- Salary: Up to £50000 per annum
My client is looking for a Head of Events to lead a team to co-ordinate multiple events both in the UK and globally. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to deliver exceptional events to members of the company UK, and Outsource.Ensuring innovation in events format and content as well as ensuring business critical content for events.
- Ensure events calendar is correct and complete at all times.
- Work with Events Manager to source speakers and panel members.
- Ensure all event administration and logistics are undertaken appropriately and in a timely manner.
- To increase ratio of meeting registration to attendance. Identifying possible reasons and solutions.
- Liaise with Comms team to ensure the appropriate and timely promotion of events.
- Liaise with the Comms team to identify new and creative ways to promote events.
- Produce reporting for and attend the monthly Operational Group meeting.
- Ensure all events, sponsorship, registration, and attendance are logged on the CRM and relevant spreadsheets are kept up to date.
- Ensure feedback from all events is collected.
- Running regular team meetings - currently twice a week.
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SalaryS$5000 - S$6000 per month
Are you looking for the opportunity to drive your marketing career forwards? Are you creative, quick thinking and outrageously organised? Our client is a fast-g...
- Salary£38000 - £40000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Event Manager to join a leading Events and Publishing house, on a maternity contract.This role is to manage a portfolio...
- Salary£150 - £151 per day
- LocationCity of London
Calling all Conference Producers!A leading Organisation is looking for a new person to join the team.A Content Producer (CP) oversees producing high quality eve...
- SalaryS$3500 - S$5500 per month
Our client is looking for a conference producer to join their Singapore team, supporting a growing portfolio of existing live and digital and a number of launch events within...
- Salary£42000 - £42001 per annum
We are currently looking for a Sales Operations Lead to maintain efficiency and controls across 2 business units. The Sales Operations Lead will be playing a ...
- LocationCity of London
Calling all experienced Copywriters!I have a brand new contract role of 3 months with a leading Publisher.The Role Responsibilities:· Copywriting across ...