- Location: Singapore
- Salary: S$4500 - S$5000 per month
Our client is looking for a conference producer to join the Singapore team, supporting a growing portfolio of existing live and digital and a number of launch events within the power and energy portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be a commercially minded, market focused individual who enjoys the challenge of creating content for a rapidly developing industry and developing strong relationships with a range of important stakeholders.
Role: Conference Producer
Salary: $4,500 - $5,000 per month
This role comes with a high degree diversity, and includes taking responsibility for, and delivering: research, content development, speaker sourcing, copy writing and project management.
The successful candidate will also play a significant role in driving the digital portfolio through the creation of content across a variety of formats.
The Conference Producer will work on the region's leading portfolio of power events with responsibility to deliver all aspects of conference content across a programme's life-cycle, as well as an increasing range of digital content.
The producer will also be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships within the industry.
Specifically, responsibilities include:
- In-depth industry research to outline a commercially successful conference program and ongoing digital content opportunities
- Continual assessment of regional and global market dynamics to identify opportunities for the development of conference and digital content offerings
- Development and management of new and existing relationships with relevant market stakeholders from national utilities, IPPs, technology/service providers, and government officials
- Researching and providing strategic and technical market information to marketing and sales functions in terms of sector and geographic markets including value propositions, competitive events analysis and market mapping information
- Creating, liaising with and managing advisory committees
- Speaker identification and acquisition of both technical and strategic (including c-suite) industry influencers and business leaders
- Overseeing technical conference call for papers campaigns and managing the submissions, review and evaluation processes
- Conducting in-depth telephone, face to face and desktop research with potential attendees, speakers and sponsors in the target market to develop commercially viable agendas
- Contributing to the continued development of the brand's digital portfolio through the production and contribution of content across multiple digital formats including filmed interviews with key stakeholders and a range of written pieces as part of our expanding digital content offering
- Ongoing client and speaker management to ensure successful on-site delivery
The candidate - what you'll need
- Commercially-minded and intuitive Conference Producer with at least 1.5 years' production experience, preferably for both live and digital events
- Ability to write commercially attractive and industry accurate copy for conference agendas, team briefings and marketing sales collateral for event communities to promote sessions and attract an audience of paying delegates
- Excellent networking and information gathering abilities
- Engaging, professional, and diplomatic demeanour
- Comfortable conducting regular telephone calls and face-to-face meetings with industry figures at all levels
- The ability to thrive under pressure
- Self-disciplined and able to work both independently and as part of a team adhering to time-sensitive deadlines
- Proficient at multi-tasking, working on more than one project at a time
- Fluent in English, other regional language skills are an advantage
- Passionate, dedicated, and knowledgeable about developing smart, profitable, and conferences
- Resilient, with a strong desire to succeed
EA License Number: R2198671
Agency License Number: 11C4388
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Salary£150 - £151 per day
- LocationCity of London
Calling all Conference Producers!A leading Organisation is looking for a new person to join the team.A Content Producer (CP) oversees producing high quality eve...
- SalaryS$3500 - S$5500 per month
Our client is looking for a conference producer to join their Singapore team, supporting a growing portfolio of existing live and digital and a number of launch events within...
- SalaryS$5000 - S$6000 per month
Are you looking for the opportunity to drive your marketing career forwards? Are you creative, quick thinking and outrageously organised? Our client is a fast-g...
- Salary£38000 - £40000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Event Manager to join a leading Events and Publishing house, on a maternity contract.This role is to manage a portfolio...