- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
We have a current opportunity for a Associate Consultant, Digital on a permanent basis. The position will be based in . For further information about this position please apply.
You Should Apply If :
- Being in a constantly evolving industry and working with highly-driven peers excites you
- The ability to develop your skills as a well-rounded marketer interests you
- Bringing revenue growth to an organisation drives you
- Adaptability and the openness to learn comes naturally to you
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing, business development, or online media environment
What Will Set You Apart (but not a must-have):
- Experience driving business growth and building relationships with external stakeholders
- Experience in collaborative stakeholder management
- Experience in creating sales proposals and marketing materials
- Experience in data & analytics
- Receive inbound leads and lead the qualification process
- Communicate the capabilities and articulate the value proposition in which we provide with our services
- Prospect customers, identify leads and build sustainable relationships.
- Actively monitor procurement platforms to identify suitable opportunities
- Track and manage new leads the Digital Strategy team is handling, ensuring a nurture process in put in place to maintain relationships with leads
- Develop sales pipeline reports and providing updates to internal stakeholders
Pitch Planning & Creating Proposals
- Build compelling presentations in the form of slides to engage prospects during the pitch phase
- Lead the development of strategic plans with data-led strategies for prospects throughout the APAC region
- Building sales narratives for prospects
- Presentation of proposals which the Digital Strategy team crafted for the client
- Conduct extensive research on the client and it's industry to facilitate the development of relevant recommendations
- Collaborate with team leads, subject matter experts and account leads to formulate strategic recommendations to support new and existing clients growth
- Collaborate with external platforms and vendors in pitch preparations and solutioning
- Develop costing proposals which are aligned to the services and engagement model we are providing the client
Interested? Please Apply!
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SalaryS$3300 - S$3500 per month
We are excited to be recruiting for a talented Customer Experience Executive, to work within a rapidly growing APAC team based in Singapore.If you're a fre...
- SalaryS$10000 - S$12000 per month
Head of Marketing - SEA & IndiaSingaporeUp to $12,000 per month About Us
Managing DirectorBased in Singapore If you feel like you have been pigeonholed in your current role and are looking for more diversity, then I'd like to...
Regional Performance Director, APACBased in SingaporeUp to $15,000 per month...
We have a current opportunity for a Performance Marketing Specialist on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore. For further information about this positio...
- SalaryS$8000 - S$8001 per month
Our client is a fast-growing mobile advertising scale-up that has become the no.1 app re-targeting company over the last 7 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, ...
- SalaryS$6000 - S$6500 per month
Regional Performance ManagerSingapore THE ROLE Looking for an individual who h...
- Salary£15000 - £20000 per annum
Lociation: SingaporeSalary: Competative If you feel like you have been pigeonholed in your current role and are looking for more di...