- Location: Singapore S$8000 - S$10000 per month + Benefits
Are you fascinated by cutting-edge technology and ready to be part of an extraordinary team driving the future of quantum technology?
A leading satellite-based quantum communication organisation are looking for a Software Engineer to join them with experience working on Key Management Systems.
The company develops and designs satellite-based quantum communication systems as well as being a leader in the field of quantum encryption keys.
They are looking for a Software Engineer to join and help develop Key Management Solutions, you would be joining an experienced team with some of the brightest minds both internationally and locally from Singapore.
- Design, develop, and maintain software solutions for our quantum space laser systems.
- Utilize your expertise in KMS to ensure secure and efficient management of cryptographic keys and certificates.
- Develop and optimize software modules, enabling seamless integration of KMS capabilities into our systems.
- Contribute to the development of new features, perform code reviews, and actively participate in software testing and debugging processes.
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in quantum technologies and provide innovative solutions to complex challenges.
- 3 years of Software Engineering experience
- Experience developing KMS solutions
- Knowledge of, at least, one of the modern programming languages C, C++, or Python
- Ability to learn, adapt, and teach new technologies to enable new capabilities or improve on existing ones based on the needs of the technical team
- Experience developing, deploying, and supporting technical scientific and/or communications applications or workflows in a production environment
If you joined you would receive a competitive salary including up to 20% bonus and unlimited annual leave.
If you are based outside Singapore, the company are happy to pay for relocation fees including flights, family, visa etc.
For more information, please apply.
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.