- Location: Singapore Benefits
We are currently hiring a Software Engineer for our client, a thriving Singapore-based audience technology platform company with offices in Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas.
The hiring company specialises in enabling the intelligent use of data to provide specific, comprehensive and qualified audience data to help marketers, data owners, and research companies to make smarter business decisions, understand their customers and enrich their marketing strategies.
As a Software Developer, you will be working closely with a team of highly empowered, experienced developers to build a high-performance, highly scaled global platform to bring the company's product to the next level.
The ideal candidate will:
- Want to conceive, build, and operate highly distributed systems deployed around the planet.
- Want to employ cutting-edge technologies and techniques in a rapidly evolving domain
- Thrive in a progressive, environment that relies on communication and initiative rather than a process to deliver at a high velocity
- Have a "Product Owner" rather than a "Task Implementer" attitude
- Is curious and always looking in improving your skillset
Your skills/Experience for the role:
- Experience building systems involving messaging or event-driven architectures
- Deep technical understanding of Java or Go, and willing to work with both
- A strong handle on concurrency challenges and design solutions
- Strong buyer of Agile/Lean values
- Heavy emphasis on code testing and designing for testability
- Maturity and aptitude to operate in a high-freedom/high-responsibility environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with supporting and troubleshooting large systems
- Exposure to infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible
- Exposure to IAAS platforms such as AWS EC2, GCP, etc…
- Experience with Cassandra, Aerospike, or other NoSQL databases
As a successful candidate, you will receive 20 days of annual leave +2 days of floating holiday, and medical benefits!
If interested please apply.
EA: R22106051 Agency License No.: 11C4388
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SalaryS$80000 - S$100000 per annum + Benefits
We are hiring a Product Solutions Engineer for our client, a leading programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies.
Our client is a global leading US-based tech company specialising in PR software and marketing solutions with offices around the world.
We are recruiting an IT Manager (APAC) for our client, a leading advertising company that specialises in cloud-based, end-to-end technology th...