- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
Based in Singapore
Looking for an SEO Copywriter for one of the world's largest leading and integrated marketing communications network, with more than 4500 employees globally in more than 59 offices in 33 countries.
As an SEO Copywriter, you'll get to showcase your expertise creating original content to support our SEO strategy.
- Create content that optimizes search results
- Create the onsite articles to related to the client's product to acquire more product related consumer's search traffic based on the consumer's search behaviour analysis
- Use digital research tools to identify search trends and consumer's search intent such as social listening and keyword research tools
- Conduct keyword searches and content marketing strategy analysis
- Study data to understand what our targeted customers are looking for and how they engage with our digital presence
- Able to analyse and measure the effectiveness of our SEO strategy and tactics
- Minimum 4 years of Content marketing experience to create the digital contents based on the consumer's search behaviour to improve SEO performance
- Minimum 4 years of Copy writing to create digital contents running on the company's website, social postings or digital campaign
- Good working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing
- Have an experience to do search behaviour analysis by using the keyword research tools like keyword planner, SEMrush, Aherf and ScreamingFrog.
- Understand how to track the performance by using the web master tools like Google Search Console to understand SEO performance
Interested? Please Apply!
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SalaryS$5500 - S$6000 per month
DIGITAL ACCOUNT/PROJECT MANAGERLocation: Singapore
As Online Marketing Manager, you'll be a key player in driving one of our client's online business KPIs. You will be part of the team driving digital marketing strategy to su...
- SalaryS$10000 - S$12000 per month + Bonus
Head of Marketing - SEA & IndiaSingapore