- Location: Bangkok Negotiable
Join a fast-growing SaaS leader in Hotel Technology and empower innovation! If you're passionate about providing the best and most effective user experience within the hospitality industry, we may have the role for you!
Our client is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their growing team remotely from Bangkok or Vietnam to inspire customer experiences The Senior UX Designer will be taking charge of creating and establishing UX design guidelines based on best practices and the highest standards.
- Create an excellent customer experience and user flow focusing on consistency, ease of use, and bold design
- Work with UI Designers, Product Managers, Sales, and other internal teams to ensure the most effective end-to-end user experience
- Develop and understanding of customer's goals and business requirements
- Research, benchmark, test, and evaluate user feedback
- Plan and execute UX activities
- At least 5 years of professional interaction design experience
- Experience working in an Agile and Scrum environment
- Proficient with Figma
- An innovative portfolio that showcases your experience in defining user experiences
- Experience with Adobe design tools is a bonus
- Excellent grasp of the design process
- Team-player that engages internal and external stakeholders
- Able to take constructive feedback to apply to designs and practices
- Willing to evolve and learn
Reg No.: R22107789 | EA License No.: 11C4388
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SalaryS$9000 - S$10000 per month
Are you a passionate and creative copywriter with a knack for grasping technological topics? Do you pride yourself for writing excellent advertising copy and engaging content...