Sales Manager (Events).
- Location: Singapore S$5000 - S$6000 per month
Sales Manager (Events)
Location: SingaporeS$5000 - S$6000 per month
Seize this opportunity to work for one of the world's fastest-growing exhibition businesses, running best of class events in Learning, Medical & Health-care, Technology and Veterinary sectors.
Role: Sales Manager, Events
Salary Range: S$5,000 - S$6,000 per month+OTE
Purpose and Objectives (not exhaustive)
- Responsible for managing the shows daily sales performance and sales team
- Assisting the Event Director and Show Manager to ensure sales strategies are created and followed
- Working with the Event Director and Show Manager to ensure the financial success of the event by introducing sales activities as and when the need arises to hit and exceed show target
- Manage and motivate junior staff ensuring company's standards and performance is met
- Train and support junior staff where necessary
- Liaising with other departments such as operations, marketing and the show team to ensure the smooth running of the event and post event responsibilities
- Supporting senior management with the smooth running of the company, as and when required
- Manage day to day sales
- Leading by example
- Delivery of show strategy
- Ensure the sales plan is delivered
- Visit and canvas at competitor and industry events
- Managing prospect database
- Networking and relationship building
- Ensuring that the exhibitor marketing strategy is delivered
- Managing the event floor-plan
- Identify, implement and manage profitable show features
- Maintain an accurate stand and sponsorship ledger
- Regularly reconcile sales ledger, accounting ledger and CRM sales logs
- Provide a monthly report and forecast on show revenues, contribution, and actions that are being taken for the shows to achieve budget
- Day to day management of the sales team especially ensuring the team is fully briefed and equipped at the start of each power hour
- Setting clear goals and objectives for all reporting staff
- Coaching and developing the team in all aspects
- Working with ops to run strategy that meets/comes in under budget while ensuring high levels of exhibitor and delegate experiences and production values are maintained
- Work with marketing team to help deliver the event marketing strategy which meets overall visitor numbers (with right demographics), feature content, visitor and acquisition costs
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity for you to join them at an exciting stage in their development and expansion.
EA License Number: R2198671
Agency License Number: 11C4388
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Candidates based in Dubai with extensive experience in the MENA region will be given priority due to high interest.Join our client, a mark...
Our client is a Pan-Asian Events company headquartered in Singapore with over five decades of experience.
Candidates currently based in Dubai with extensive experience in the MENA region will be given priority due to high interest.Are you an influential senior sales profes...
Aspire is excited to be partnering with an established global events business. This opportunity will bring you the chance to work with exciting brands on major projects, whil...
Our client is an international exhibitions and publishing company running events across 24 countries in the Middle East, Asia, America and UK, looking for a Exhibitio...
Our client's Singapore business runs around 15 large scale events a year, across Asia, and now about a further 15 virtual events. They are looking for a Business Deve...
Our client is a leading global multi-specialist B2B agency. They are currently searching for a permanent Senior Events Director to join their te...
Candidates currently based in Dubai with extensive experience in the MENA region will be given priority due to high interest.Are you passionate about developing leadin...
An opportunity now exists for a Liaison Executive to join our client, a global leader in the exhibitions industry.You will be the liaison between the Show Director, Ma...
Our client is a leading B2B events and publishing company with a global presence across APAC, UAE, Europe, and the US.They are n...
Candidates currently based in Dubai with extensive experience in the MENA region will be given priority due to high interest.Are you a sales professional with experien...
We are on the lookout for a superstar experiential Account Director, to join a company with a strong presence across SEA and Europe. This company creates unique experiences f...