- Location: Singapore S$4500 - S$6000 per month + Benefits
Do you have a passion for brands, products, and people?
Our client is a thriving digital global research agency based in Rotterdam, Netherlands with offices across the US, Europe, and Asia.
The company pioneers new technologies and integrates multiple data sources for research, to provide consumer insights that drive more intelligent business decisions, which have helped their clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries.
Having worked with more than half of the world's top 100 brands, they are now looking for a Research Manager to join their team in Singapore!
Role: Research Manager
Salary: SGD$4,500 - SGD$6,000
What you'll be doing:
As a Research Manager, you will oversee the insight delivery and be the client relationship owner with an in-depth knowledge of the client's businesses and the issues they face in their industry.
- Work closely with the Client Director to manage, maintain and grow accounts. (e.g., proposals, strategic account reviews, client meetings, presentations, lead discussions/ workshops etc.).
- Have a strong presence in client meetings and provide depth of experience, advanced knowledge, and skills to support the client team in expanding relationships and winning new business, plus proactively advise clients on research that would benefit their business.
- Lead and manage a team of 2 or more team members. (Daily workload, provide on-the-job training and career development etc.)
- Ensure and foster strong collaboration across different business units (Research, operation, CDs and solution leads).
- A relevant university degree (e. g. Marketing / business/ Psychology / Economics / Communications etc.).
- 4-5 years of experience with quantitative research methods/ techniques and team/ people management experience.
- Good experience and knowledge across different research methodologies, from branding, innovation, pricing, segmentation, and custom research.
- Attention to detail, coupled with identifying broad, strategic implications.
- Strong communication skills: oral and written.
- Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (SPSS is a strong plus)
- Ad testing experience (A/B testing, product testing, brand tracking experience)
As a successful candidate, you are entitled to annual leave, medical insurance, and a performance bonus.
If interested, please apply!
Agency License No.: 11C4388
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SalaryS$8000 - S$10000 per month + Benefits
Want to be a part of a fast-growing market research company with a global presence?Our client pr...
We are working with a leading data analytics and consulting company, and they are now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager based here in Singapore to join ...