- Location: Singapore S$4500 - S$6000 per month
APAC News Reporter
An opportunity now exists for an APAC News Reporter to join our client, a leading and global B2B information services business.
If you have an interest in global infrastructure investment, passionate about tracking the placement of an interesting financing tool in support of the delivery of projects and be part of a vibrant sector, we have a great role for you!
- Responsible for finance news on renewables, oil & gas, power, water and mining sectors etc. in Asia Pacific
- Pitch and write news stories a day relating to infrastructure finance including key sectors in APAC such as energy, transportation, renewable energy, public-private partnerships, telecom.
- Develop news stories tapping on the company's data.
- Building relationships with key contacts and the market through daily telephone calls and regular meetings.
- Implement detailed periodic analytical features.
- Involved in agenda setting for events and chair panel discussions.
- A Bachelor degree with at least 2 years of experience in journalism
- Strong passion for journalism and interest in the finance sector.
- Strong reporting and interviewing skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Team player with a collaborative attitude
- Ability to work under pressure.
This role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to join a great company. If this position *Great perks and package available!!* If this position interests you and you have what it takes, apply now!
Reg No.: (R22108421 ) | EA License No.: 11C4388
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.