- Location: Shanghai S$6000 - S$7000 per month + Benefits
Looking to develop your abilities in qualitative research?
Do you want to work with some of the biggest FMCG and food and beverage companies in the world?
Take a look at our international research firm, which has locations in Shanghai, London, New York, and India.
They are looking for a talented and motivated Qualitative Research Manager. If you joined you will have the chance to interact with a variety of clients and work together with colleagues from around the globe to provide insightful data that influences business choices.
The duties of the Qualitative Research Manager include managing projects from inception to completion, designing and carrying out qualitative research studies, and evaluating and interpreting data. In order to comprehend the clients' specific research needs and create solutions that satisfy them, you will collaborate directly with them.
- Writing research proposals to meet the particular needs of clients.
- Managing project teams to guarantee successful project completion, which includes fostering the growth of junior team members.
- Qualitative fieldwork both domestically and internationally, such as focus group moderating.
- Analyzing qualitative data and giving the client advice.
- Business growth with current and potential customers.
- Strong English and Mandarin language abilities are required.
- Knowledge in research design, pitching, and proposal writing. Client management and account development expertise.
- Knowledge of fieldwork moderation (groups, depths, workshops, MROCs, etc.).
- Required to observe fieldwork being done abroad.
- knowledge of improving or creating new techniques.
- experience giving presentations and drafting reports.
- The ideal applicant should be persuasive, articulate, trustworthy, and simple to work with.
- Advantageous is FMCG or sensory experience.
If you joined this company, you would receive a competitive package including bonus, healthcare and a fantastic opportunity for career growth.
For more information please apply.
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Our client is a leading global research agency specialising in consumer experiences within the Food & Beverage and other consumer goods sectors. They spearhead industry i...
- SalaryS$10000 - S$11000 per month
We are partnering with an established non-profit global organisation. Distinguished by its culture and exceptional client service, they have been s...