- Location: Singapore S$5000 - S$7000 per annum + Benefits
Our client is a leading American media software company that provides its platform and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals globally.
With offices across Europe, America, and APAC, they are now hiring a Product Marketing Manager to join their booming business!
As a Product Marketing Manager in a sole contributor role, you will be responsible for the go-to-market development of the company's suite of products and to train employees on the best practices and benefits of the products.
What you'll do:
- You will organise the efficient deployment of new product releases. (Sales enablement materials, website optimization, messaging, and responding to ad hoc product queries etc.)
- Aid in the development of content creation regarding the various product lines. Ensuring efficient production, localisation and delivery of marketing materials.
- Work closely with clients, sales and products to identify opportunities for product enhancement and aid in the prioritization of product backlog.\
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert and monitor, track and understand the progression and relevance of product enhancements in the marketplace from Sprint cycle to the go-live date.
- Conduct market research competitive analysis, and customer engagement to identify product gaps, potential new offerings, and methods to continuously improve product offerings.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations.(or any related field)
- At least 2 - 4 years of experience in Product Marketing, Journalism, Marketing or Communications. (In tech/software)
- Advanced writing/editing skills.
- Market research/good knowledge of current trends, practices and techniques in Product Marketing with knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in SharePoint, Adobe Creative Suite, CRM systems. (Salesforce is a plus)
- Product training and an additional language skill is ideal as this is a sole contributor role in the region. (Mandarin is strong plus as you will be liaising/training the HK/China team majority of the time.)
If interested please apply.
Agency License No.: 11C4388
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Partnerships Account ManagerWe are recruiting for a Partnerships Account Manager based in Singapore for a global leading digital media and marketing s...
- SalaryHK$276000 - HK$396000 per annum + comms
- LocationHong Kong
Technology. Digital marketing. Media sales. Did that catch your attention? If you're passionate about all things digital, this may be the role for you!Our client is th...
Be part of a tech-forward creative agency to bring inspiration throughout the brand and customer experience!Our client is a renowned agency in 90 markets around the wo...
A leading global organisation that supports the World's leading brands with their comprehensive technology and service offerings that brings together the Data
- SalaryS$12000 - S$14000 per month + 20 days holiday
(Senior) Strategy Director - CRMBased in SingaporeSalary $12,000 - $14,000 Hiring a CRM (Snr.) Strategy Director
- LocationHo Chi Minh City
Let's talk about Gaming! If you love Gaming, you won't want to miss out on this amazing opportunity.Our client is hiring a passionate Sales Director to join one of the...
My client is an exciting e-learning start-up based in Dubai. They are actively looking to hire an enthusiastic, hands on CTO to bring their business to the next level...
We are hiring a Head of Sales in SEA!Our client is a thriving global, data-driven, B2B demand generation vendor with a deep understanding of its decision-maker audienc...
Are you looking to work for a growing SAAS player? We are working with a technology company that provides SaaS for recruitment and talent acquisition.They are now look...