- Location: Dubai د.إ60000 - د.إ50000
Candidates currently based in the Middle East with extensive experience in the MENA region will be given priority due to high interest.
Are you a product leader with a strong drive to create impact? Our client is a multi-platform media company that is expanding its team in the MENA region. Joining as a Product Management Director, you will have the opportunity to lead cross-functional teams and inspire a culture of excellence throughout the organisation.
* Provide leadership to cross-functional Product teams, ensuring alignment of their product road maps with the global business strategy and key drivers.
* Establish and communicate the global digital product roadmap, effectively managing and prioritising product development based on business impact and strategic goals.
* Take charge of product design initiatives, overseeing the entire design process driven by user research, competitive analysis, conceptual planning, actual design, and evaluation of cost and success metrics.
* Foster collaboration with engineering teams, marketing, sales, editorial, and operations to successfully deliver valuable new features and digital services.
* Ensure a consistent and seamless customer experience across all customer-facing properties.
* Act as a mentor, supporting the growth and development of team members at all levels within the Product department.
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills:
* Proven experience in successfully launching innovative solutions and improving product lines.
* 6-8 years of proven experience in effectively managing product development, with a keen sense for product interaction design and user experience.
* Experience in designing and implementing digital product road maps within a data-driven business.
* Job-specific skills: Proficiency in working with Tech Platform teams and overseeing the entire product development life-cycle. Strong skills in SQL and Tableau, enabling effective data analysis and visualisation.
* Behavioural competencies: Self-disciplined and able to work independently to solve problems. Resilient and adaptable, able to quickly adjust to changing circumstances. Embraces an agile mindset, continuously learning and improving.
To apply, please submit your resume and a compelling cover letter highlighting your relevant experience.
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SalaryUAE Dirhams168000 - UAE Dirhams192000 per annum
Aspire has partnered with a prominent beauty brand based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. As an innovative company in the e-commerce and beauty retail space, they are committed to de...