- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
Salary up to $11,000 a month
I'm working with a market leading personal financial portal helping consumers compare loans, insurance and credit cards. Currently The company is building and exciting web & mobile products and looking for an experienced Lead Product Designer to join their innovative team.
As the Lead Product Designer your main responsibility will be to take company's Singapore and Hong Kong marketplace to its next generation. You will be working closely with product leads to set out the roadmap and work towards scalable solutions by addressing user needs while meeting business goals. As part of a team of seven product designers and UX researchers, you will be working closely with product leads and the department leadership (product, design & tech).
- Lead the Product Experience Design team.
- Set the design direction, design principles and refine design processes to ensure we get the right balance between delighting customers and having the right design governance in place.
- Fosters a highly-collaborative design process and, as a result, is trusted by their team to talk through both scope and technical challenges and negotiate thoughtful outcomes.
- Lead the vision of your own product area, alongside their product and engineering counterparts, by defining business opportunities and translating insights into customer-facing experiences, while also defining how all company's products work together.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to make informed design decisions.
- Ensure quality control against all work created by the product design team.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, whether in one-on-one or group situations. Communicates complex ideas, goals and problems in a way that is accessible even to those unfamiliar with the project.
- Understands the underlying interactive technologies for hardware, software, web and mobile. Employs a broad set of design tools to best solve and communicate user flows, interaction and motion, and knows which tool to use depending on scope and phase of the project.
- Experience in design systems and balancing existing visual and UX patterns with platform-specific patterns to ensure a consistent, intuitive experience.
- Ensuring effective and empathetic feedback loops and stronger resulting work across the entire team.
- Preferably bachelor in any form of design, but experience does not necessarily have to come from a degree.
- 7+ years of experience in the South East Asian product landscape.
- Some experience in eCommerce
- Good understanding of code, platforms, responsive web practices.
- Familiar with user testing & interviews and layout qual & quant data next to each other.
- Experience in handling up to two reporties as a design manager.
- Good project manager skills
- Experience with CRO practices & AB testing
- SalaryS$4000 - S$5000 per month + Benefits
One of the world's leading research companies are looking for a Research Manager to join their fast-growing Singapore office.The company provides consumer insights for...
- SalaryS$7000 - S$8000 per month + Benefits
Are you looking for a new role as an Insight Lead?Would you like to work for one of the world's leading financial research companies?A leading financial service...
- SalaryS$5000 - S$6000 per month + Benefits
A leading Technology and marketing agency based in Singapore are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to jo...
- SalaryUS$3000 - US$4000 per month + Benefits
- LocationBangkok, Bangkok
A global marketing and technology agency are looking for a Data Scientist to join the growing Bangkok office.The company are headquartered in the UK with offices acros...
Account DirectorAs an Account Director, you will manage client relationships while developing and leading multi-faceted digital strategies leveraging our integr...
- SalaryS$6000 - S$7000 per month + Benefits
Are you looking for a Senior Research Manager position?Would you like to work for one of the world's top global research companies?A leading global market resea...