- Location: Singapore
- Salary: S$3500 - S$4000 per month
A UK-based leading global provider of independent intelligence and insights about asset management with offices in London, Munich, Milan, Singapore, and New York is looking for a driven, hard-working, organised individual to join their Data Quality and Analysis (DQA) team as a Research Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the investment industry. Working across two key databases of Audience and Fund Managers, you will be responsible for analysis, research, and information delivery. You will also be involved in research projects and will be encouraged to contribute ideas and observations to the business.
Role: Junior Research Analyst
Salary: SGD$3,500 - SGD$4,000 per month
Key responsibilities (this list is not exhaustive)
Gather information from online sources, internal Audience Development teams and 3rd party relationships to contribute to the growth and maintenance of the:
- Audience Database - classifying the audience into Asset Management Industry taxonomy
- Fund Manager Database - tracking the international career history of the Fund Managers which supports many of the products that the company provides
- Develop an understanding of the key roles and responsibilities at different firm types in the industry to be better able to classify the audience and to contribute to the development and evolution of the taxonomy
- Become a subject matter expert in the Career history and performance characteristics of Asset Classes, Sectors, Asset Management Companies, and individual fund managers
- Provision of data and analysis to internal and external stakeholders
Requirements / job specific skills
- A recent degree graduate in a relevant field like Finance or International commerce/business relations would be advantageous, especially with experience in an office-based environment
- Good communication and presentation skills - you will be required to work with departments across the business and with stakeholders at all levels.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills are essential - exposure to VLOOKUP and similar formulas
- Analytical mind-set with the ability to research and find key pieces of information. Continually asking questions of the data available to you
- Ability to work with large data-sets, spotting trends and similarities in the data
- Organised and Methodical - you'll be able to manage changing objectives and multiple work-flows
- Some knowledge of the Asset Management Industry would be advantageous
EA License Number: R2198671
Agency License Number: 11C4388
- SalaryS$175000 - S$180000 per annum
We are working with a leading data analytics and consulting company, and they are now looking for an experienced Consulting Director based here in Singapore, to design and de...
Experience Designer (UX Designer) Must be based in Singapore currently to apply Salary up to $7700 a month
Sales Executive, APAC Salary up to $7000 a month I'm working with a growing Ecommerce SaaS company. They are specialis...
- SalaryS$7500 - S$8000 per month
The World's largest information technology publishing company is searching for a Director, International Sales to work within their rapidly growing ASEAN sales team based in ...
Salary up to $11,000 a monthI'm working with a market leading personal financial portal helping consumers compare loans, insurance and credit cards. C...
Lead Product Designer Must have rights to work in Singapore to apply Salary up to $11,000 a month