- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
Experience Designer (UX Designer)
Must be based in Singapore currently to apply
Salary up to $7700 a month
I'm working with a market leading Digital Agency. With global offices in USA, South America, Europe, Australia and Asia, they are currently growing their award-winning team in Singapore.
Their Experience Design team creates meaningful and memorable experiences that engage and empower people in their everyday lives. The Agency embraces collaborative working environment across all disciplines. An environment that encourages people to push beyond the boundaries of convention in pursuit of truly visionary work.
Currently they are looking for two UX designers to join their happy working family!
- Investigating customer needs using a whole spectrum of tools, from user and market research to data analytics, to create an informed understanding of the customer, their contexts and their cultures.
- Assessing the competitive landscape while understanding patterns and trends
- Producing wireframes, sitemaps, flows, decks, prototypes, use cases, journeys and personas (in low and high fidelity).
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to translate concepts into designed user interfaces.
- Making artefacts and support in user testing, research and validation.
You'd Be The Right Fit If You…
- Are curious and look beyond the immediate ask to dream up innovative solutions.
- Have a positive attitude that fosters team camaraderie and who believe that greatness can happen only when people with different skills and perspectives work together.
- Persevere despite obstacles and have the ability to adapt on the fly.
- Are a team player that values collaboration. We work best when we work together, so you'll be expected to function seamlessly in a team filled with other experience designers, copywriters, producers, and even clients.
- 4+ years of experience in Product/Service/Experience Design or relevant school experience.
- Knowledge of what good design systems look like while being able to zoom out and see the broader picture that connects the dots to create a cohesive overall experience
- Proficient and fluent in UI tools for design, presentation and prototyping including Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Miro, Keynote and Google Docs.
- Ability to communicate with grace and stay calm under pressure.
- Passion for innovation and craft as well as experimentation with technology.
- Point of view on specific areas of interest within experience design, industry trends or sectors and confidence in promoting them both internally and externally from the agency channels.
Interested? Please apply.
EA #R2090960 Licence #11C4388
Lead Product Designer Must have rights to work in Singapore to apply Salary up to $11,000 a month
Salary up to $11,000 a monthI'm working with a market leading personal financial portal helping consumers compare loans, insurance and credit cards. C...
- SalaryS$12000 - S$14000 per month + Benefits
One of SE Asia's fastest-growing Fintech's is looking for a Customer Solutions Architect to join the Singapore office as they grow through a large period of growth.The...
- Salary£3000 - £5000 per month + Benefits
A leading Technology and marketing agency based in Singapore is looking for a Frontend Developer to join them!The company support leading companies such as Facebook, O...
- Salary£8000 - £10000 per month + Benefits
One of Singapore's fastest growing start-ups are looking for a Senior Software Product Manager to join the team.The company develop an innovative IoT platform that is ...
- SalaryS$5000 - S$9000 per month + Benefits
Are you looking for a new DevOps role?Would you like to work for a global cybersecurity company?One of SE Asia's leading Cyber Security organisation are looking...
- SalaryS$187500 - S$200000 per annum
- SalaryS$175000 - S$180000 per annum
We are working with a leading data analytics and consulting company, and they are now looking for an experienced Consulting Director based here in Singapore, to design and de...
- SalaryS$7500 - S$8000 per month
The World's largest information technology publishing company is searching for a Director, International Sales to work within their rapidly growing ASEAN sales team based in ...
Sales Executive, APAC Salary up to $7000 a month I'm working with a growing Ecommerce SaaS company. They are specialis...
- SalaryS$3500 - S$4000 per month
A UK-based leading global provider of independent intelligence and insights about asset management with offices in London, Munich, Milan,