- Location: Singapore
- Salary: S$5000 - S$5800 per month
Events Marketing Manager
Up to S$5,800 per month
Looking for an Events Marketing Manager for a global events company. Using our global footprint, we bring innovators, disrupters and change agents together, discussing and demonstrating the technology, strategies and personalities that are changing the way the world does business.
Our world leading events bring scale, knowledge and gravitas to promote innovation and technology that changes people's lives. We are creative, organic and customer-focused, curating content for the specific industry and location of each event.
If you're looking to make new connections or inspire change in your industry, apply now!
It's an exciting role. In the Singapore office we run around 15 large scale events a year, across Asia. We run them across a variety of subject areas: Telecoms, education, payments, ecommerce, life science, aviation, rail, roads and renewable energy. Attendance range between 1,000 - 10,000 people.
We use world class marketing technology to market our events. You'll be fully immersed in our CRM and marketing automation systems, plus become an expert on facebook, google and Linkedin advertising platforms.
- Create awareness of event, generate leads for the sales team and to generate direct bookings through various marketing channels: email, web, digital advertising, social, partnerships, content marketing, direct sales and sometimes traditional press advertising!
- Involved in research, planning and execution
- No one day is the same for a marketing person. You could be doing Social posts one day, facebook advertising the next, negotiating a partnership with an association or media owner the following day.
- Experience in Events (B2B Trade Shows or Conferences) Marketing
- Organised at work and be able to organise those around you
- Appreciate creativity and able to look for solutions, writing great copy and briefing designers
- Analytical and data driven, understand segmentation, and be able analysis campaign performance
EA Reg no: R21101036
EA Agency No 11C4388
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SalaryS$6000 - S$6200 per month
The Producer for is responsible for the management of the production outputs for clients' briefs and the management of the production team.
- SalaryS$4500 - S$5000 per month
Our client is looking for a conference producer to join the Singapore team, supporting a growing portfolio of existing live and digital and a number of launch events within t...
Our client is a UK-based leading global provider of independent intelligence and insight about asset management.Some of their main areas of business are media (publish...
User Acquisition Executive Based in Singapore Headhunting for one of the 2nd largest global cryptocurrency exchange with operations in ove...