- Location: Singapore
- Salary: S$12000 - S$15000 per month
Key Accountabilities (this list not exhaustive)
1. Sales/Sponsorship Delivery
- monitoring of competitor activity and identifying new strategies
- promoting best practice in sales
- achieving sales and sponsorship targets
2. Business Development
- develop the Exhibition brand
- Maximise business development opportunities for each Exhibition
- proven launch background and success markers in international markets
- creates and develops new ideas for the event
- good knowledge of and contacts within the relevant industry sectors
- manage the executive and technical committee process
4. Customer focus
- a good understanding of customer needs, coupled with an ability to tailor solutions to meet those needs
5. People Management and Team Focus
- effective leadership skills (motivate, recruit and empowering the team)
- contribute fully to wider business issues
- coach at a range of levels on business and operational issues
- oversee the development of the event marketing strategy
- establish and maintain relationships with relevant industry publications
- oversee database development in conjunction with database department and Marketing Director
- establish realistic annual budgets
- achieve revenue and contribution budget/forecast
- monthly management reporting (high standards)
- grow show margin in accordance with a 5 year plan
8. Stakeholder Management
- manage and develop key stakeholder relationships
- understand and monitor supplier relationships
- oversee floor planning and event operations
- monitor and manage venue relationships
7 to 10 years of experience in the Events industry with 2 to 3 years of project management experience
5 to 7 years of People Management Experience
Full budget control and forecasting experience
Financial management and planning
Staff and team management
Solid experience in sales and sponsorship delivery
Understanding of Salesforce
Flexibility and Adaptability
External and Internal Awareness
Team Work / Delegation / Decisiveness
If this piques your interest and if you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity!
EA License Number: R2198671
Agency License Number: 11C4388
- SalaryS$7500 - S$8000 per month
The World's largest information technology publishing company is searching for a Director, International Sales to work within their rapidly growing ASEAN sales team based in ...
- SalaryS$175000 - S$180000 per annum
We are working with a leading data analytics and consulting company, and they are now looking for an experienced Consulting Director based here in Singapore, to design and de...
- SalaryS$15000 - S$18000 per month
We are looking for a Sales rockstar to join a growing Customised Solutions team based in Singapore. In this role, you will be happy to work in a small team and enjoy engaging...
- SalaryS$9500 - S$11500 per month
To oversee all aspects of marketing activity for an exciting new launch in the design sector at a product and corporate level, to establish best practice marketing. Th...
- SalaryS$4000 - S$4500 per month
A UK-based leading global provider of independent intelligence and insights about asset management with offices in London, Munich, Milan,
- SalaryS$60000 - S$72000 per annum
ResponsibilitiesBusiness Develop and establish relationships with key decision-makers at channel accounts (Law Firms, Investment Bankers, Corporate Attorneys).
- SalaryS$60000 - S$80000 per annum
ResponsibilitiesGenerating/qualifying leads by means of cold calling and sending emails...
We are recruiting for a Commercial Account Executive for a high growth Californian Unicorn backed by Sequoia!Our client are a Pre-IPO Uni...