- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
An estabilshed and successful company is on the hunt for an Event Director in Singapore to ensure the continuity and success of their established high profile events whilst maximizing profits and supporting senior management team with the smooth running of the company as and when required.
In this role, you will be a confident sales person and will be required to liaise with other departments - Operations, Marketing and Show Team to ensure the successful execution of the event from start to end covering pre-event planning and post event responsibilities.
Your day to day:
- Strategic Planning - Implementation of strategies and initiatives through research, market intelligence, to ensure the on-going growth and sustainability of the events brand strategy.
- Commercial & Business Development - Ability to identify and implement where possible additional revenue streams, brand extension opportunities.
- Financial oversight - P&L accountability, submission of monthly reports and forecast, credit control
- General Management - KPI , goal setting, evaluation of staff qualitative and quantitative contributions, identifying bespoke training needs where necessary
- Interdepartmental - working with heads from Operations and Marketing to develop a seamless event/operational flow and strategies to meet the budget target while external vendors are optimised.
What you will have:
- 8 or more years in an event/exhibition management role
- A strong desire to out-perform expectations and sales targets as a team
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Strong communication, presentation and business plan writing skills
If you're ready to take your career to the next level in the event/exhibition industry, this could very well be the perfect opportunity for you!
EA License No: R1326872
Agency License No: 11C4388
- SalaryS$5500 - S$8000 per month
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work for a fast growing exhibition company. This business has a fantastic portfolio of events and specialise their exhibition su...