- Location: Brisbane Negotiable
Would you like to join a company that develops laser technology?
Would you like to join a company that values people above bottom lines, while delivering the highest quality products for their clients?
Our client is the market leader in space, defence and communication. They build drones, lasers and remote weapons.
With an influx of new contracts, they are looking to expand their team.
They are looking for an Electronics Design Engineer to join their ever-improving team. Come and be part of this incredible team.
- Produce and analyses electronics designs to support product development
- Work closely with system engineers to capture and analyse that all designs meet the necessary requirements
- Use engineering best practices to ensure a safe competitive advantage
- Prepare and review all support design documentations
- Work closely with other engineers to ensure projects meet budget and timings based on clients
- Strong working electronics engineering background
- To apply engineering practices through design, integration and test
- Analytical/Inventive Thinker
- Team Builder
- Problem Solver
- Detail Oriented
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong Technical Knowledge
Send your CV now and grab this opportunity!
Reg No.: (R22111015) | EA License No.: 11C4388
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SalaryAU$80000 - AU$140000 per annum + bonus
Are you interested in working on cutting edge laser technology?A leading Australian defence company are looking for 7 Software engineers to join their Melbourne (and a...