- Location: England AU$80000 - AU$140000 per annum
A leading Australian defence company specializing in laser technology are seeking a Electronics Design Engineer to join their team in Melbourne (and also Brisbane).
As an Electronics Design Engineer, you will play a key role in the design and development of cutting-edge electronics systems for various defence projects.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Produce electronics designs that satisfy defined requirements in the specified time frames.
- Undertake electronics design analyses in support of product development activities.
- Work with systems engineers to ensure that all requirements are identified, captured and analyzed, such that the design can be developed that satisfies the requirements.
- Undertake test and evaluation activities on electronics designs to verify and sign-off of all design requirements.
- Work with other engineering disciplines to ensure cohesive and complete system designs.
- Prepare and review all documentation required to support designs.
- Work with Project Engineers to ensure design solutions are delivered on time and on budget, and meet other project management requirements.
- Other duties as directed by the Electronics Design Group Lead.
To be considered for this role, you should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electronics Engineering or a related field
- Experience in the design of electronic circuits, components and systems.
- Strong knowledge of circuit simulation and analysis tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to work in a fast-paced, environment.
- Experience in the defence industry is a plus.
- Good communication, collaboration, and documentation skills.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team working on exciting projects that are shaping the future of defence technology.
Apply now to take your career to the next level.
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.