- Location: Beijing Negotiable
An opportunity now exists for an Editorial Lead to join our client, a leading and global news company in either Hong Kong or China.
If you have an interest in producing positive, insightful and timely content for valuable subscribers and are keen to be a representative of the newsroom where you get to engage with an audience, we have a great role for you!
- Be involved in research, reporting and rewriting of existing content.
- Collaborate with other departments to build prominent relationships across the newsroom in order to produce premium coverage globally.
- Keeping up with news stories and market trends that are of interest to the company's premium subscribers.
- Strengthen good relationships with external networks that includes business leaders, opinion leaders, diplomats and officials.
- Mentor team members
- A Bachelor's degree
- At least 10 years of experience in journalism
- Good research skills
- Solid knowledge of Hongkong and Mainland China
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Past experience of leading teams is a MUST.
This role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to join a great company. If this position interest you and you have what it takes, apply now!
EA License number: R2198671
Agency License number: 11C4388
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SalaryS$7000 - S$10000 per month
Our client are a global creative agency that have some amazing clients. They are looking to grow their team with a passionate Senior Producer/Senior Project Manager based in ...