- Location: Beijing Negotiable
An opportunity now exists for an Editor/ Deputy Editor to join our client, a leading and global news company in either Hong Kong or China.
If you are passionate about covering major news developments for a global audience and leading a team by example, this is the perfect role for you!
- Drive the news agenda daily for China coverage.
- Develop and deliver on strategies to increase coverage and readership across China and globally!
- Leading a team of reporters, correspondents, copy editors across Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai and Beijing
- Editing, scanning facts, rewriting and improving copy
- Giving input on editorial strategy by researching on topics, people and opportunities.
- Represent company at external conferences, events and meetings to build strong network among the clients in China.
- A bachelor's degree in journalism
- At least 12 years of experience in an online news operation, a wire service or a newspaper.
- Excellent knowledge about China's history and its social, economic and political developments.
- Solid track record in of news and team leadership
- Must be fluent in both English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to join a great company. If this position interest you and you have what it takes, apply now!
EA License number: R2198671
Agency License number: 11C4388
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.