Digital Project Manager.
- Location: Singapore S$7000 - S$7001 per month
Our Client is looking for an Digital Project Manager to add a new layer of experience to their team in Singapore.
This role provides an incredible opportunity to broaden networks in the tech arena, and it also provides the chance to tap into the hugely successful industry of digital and content marketing.
The overall responsibility of this role is to take content and custom digital marketing campaigns from inception to market. This includes leading Programme development, implementation, delivery, optimisation, reporting, and governance for our clients.
Role: Digital Project Manager
Salary: SGD 7000
* Assist to drive sales enablement, customer success and lead Programmes with a strategic mindset.
* You should be able to understand customer KPIs and value proposition and articulate how a marketing programme delivers against them.
* Pre-Sale: Working alongside the sales team pre-sale to support with a deeper dive into campaign deliverables, including:
o Advice on Programme differentiators
o Developing campaign plans (milestones, timelines)
o Developing scope of work documents
* Post-sale: The primary leader of the campaign with overall responsibility for its development and performance, including:
o Primary client liaison - manage senior-level client conversations o Coordination of local market deliverables, working with local and international delivery teams.
o Collaboration with IDG internal divisions (editorial, research, lead generation, custom content, analytics etc)
o Ownership of timelines, milestones, and delivery
* Customer Orientated - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
* Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
* Interpersonal Skills - The ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
* Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
* Project Management - Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
Is this you?
* A proven track record in client management, one that has excellent communication skills and the ability to manage complex campaigns with many moving parts.
* Excellent digital media, lead generation and content marketing knowledge with familiarity at running complex integrated marketing campaigns and programmes.
* Stakeholder experience: Proven management track record valuable. Ability to engage proactively and productively. Capable of identifying potential issues and course correcting effectively. Comfortable with tracking and managing performance.
* An interest in technology. Experience of technology marketing is preferable. A minimum of 2 years with Programme Management environment.
Interested? Please apply!
EA #R2090960 Licence #11C4388
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Our client is an established, award-winning communications agency based in Hong Kong that works with the biggest brands locally and in all of Asia. They are looking for their...
Are you a creative and innovative social media expert?Want to be part of an exciting new team in the fintech sector? Our client is looking for a ...
If writing is your jam, we have a client that plays your beat. Our client is a global market leader in B2B editorial and advertorial content for the Audio-Visual industry. Th...