- Location: Singapore S$6000 - S$9000 per month + Benefits
We are currently working with a promising Singaporean Insurtech company that is looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst/Engineer.
The company utilises cutting-edge design and technology to provide people-first insurance services that are simple to understand - easy to use, reasonably priced, honest, and relevant.
The company is the first full-stack insurtech out of Singapore and has partnered with over 30 well-known companies across Indonesia, China, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and Australia. They currently operate within E-commerce, Telecommunications, Banking, Insurance, and Lifestyle industries, to deliver more than 10 product lines to consumers in the region.
In this role you will:
- Be directly responsible for policies, procedures, and controls to assure compliance with applicable regulatory, legal and audit requirements as well as good business practices
- Work with the company's GCR team on system cybersecurity risk awareness program to drive risk management best practices/culture within the organization
- Lead Cybersecurity incident investigation, triage, containment and follow-ups with various IT teams and service providers
- Manage and support IT governance, vendor management, auditing, and compliance with software licenses
- Program management: Keeping ahead of security needs by implementing programs or projects that mitigate risks-regular system patches, for instance
- Oversee security architecture - Planning, buying, and rolling out security hardware and software, and making sure IT and network infrastructure is designed with best security practices in mind
- Conduct information security awareness training
- Keep abreast of industrial IT security advancements and introduce appropriate security enhancements.
- Lead security assessments and penetration tests with external service providers
- Diploma / Degree in IT / Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in cybersecurity governance and compliance
- Strong Knowledge of e.g. COBIT, Cybersecurity frameworks like the TRM Policy issued by MAS, Data Protection Regulation (e.g. PDPA), ISO27001, PCI frameworks and others
- High level of accountability for work, and ability to concisely explain TRM concepts to the non-technical senior management team
- Strong verbal and written communication, and policy writing skills
- Skilled in Disaster Recovery
For more information please apply.
Agency License No.: 11C4388
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are currently hiring a Software Engineer for our client, a thriving Singapore-based audience technology platform company with offices in
- SalaryS$80000 - S$100000 per annum + Benefits
We are hiring a Product Solutions Engineer for our client, a leading programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies.
We are recruiting an IT Manager (APAC) for our client, a leading advertising company that specialises in cloud-based, end-to-end technology th...