- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager APAC based in Singapore.
Our client have been established for over 100 years, providing market, insight and news. They provide sponsorship, marketing and advertising solutions across on and offline channels and face to face events.
This is a new business hunting role selling a series of weekly newsletters, magazines and Content partnerships.
The role is managing our Asia sales territory and will be a 70/30 split between new business and existing customers. You will be responsible for account management and up-sells of our existing customer and lead sourcing, cold calling, writing sales proposals, closing business, coordinating production of campaigns and campaign management. On joining the team you will be given a base of existing and prospective customers as a starting point, to allow you to hit the ground running. The role will include the opportunity for international travel across Europe, Asia and the Middle East to visit customers and industry events.
- To maximise all product revenues across the portfolio
- To achieve and exceed individual sales targets and contribute to overall objectives
- Particular focus on developing New Business within a highly competitive market
- Build and maintain key client and industry relationships
- Deliver regular comprehensive territory reports to Commercial Director
- Develop a sales strategy to effectively manage your territory and present quarterly updates to the Commercial Director
- Attend relevant industry events
- Become a trusted partner to our customers by understanding their business needs
Key Skills Required:
- Ability to negotiate at senior level and sell creatively
- Excellent sales track record with experience of selling a portfolio of print and online advertising solutions
- Excellent track record of winning new business in a competitive marketplace
- Strong time management capabilities
- Maturity and self confidence in presenting multimedia solutions to clients business needs
- Able to work as part of a global team and able to deliver on team strategy and goals
- A strong understanding of the sales process from start to finish, in particular the benefits of using questioning and value selling
- Ability to clearly articulate a value proposition
- Strong communication and influencing skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent presentation skills
- A team player, committed to supporting the team goals
- A willingness to develop and improve performance
- Highly self-motivated and conscientious
- 28 days annual leave per annum
- Competitive commission structure
- Travel opportunities to Europe, Middle East & Asia
- Great colleagues and team culture
EA license No. : R1657232
Agency License No.: 11C4388
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SalaryS$10000 - S$150000 per annum
Aspire is dedicated in the search for the new hires with a top data analytics solution provider. We are searching for a Business Development Manager to be part of this exciti...
We are recruiting for a Sales Manager based in Singapore for our client, a fast growing leader in the Location Intelligence space. This is a great opportunity to join a reput...
- SalaryS$5000 - S$5500 per month
A leading hedge fund media brand is looking for an intelligent, proactive, and experienced business development manager to play an integral part in the commercial success of ...
We are working with an exciting location technology platform, on the search for their VP of APAC. You will be an experienced digital leader to lead operations in APAC, and th...
- SalaryS$9000 - S$10000 per month
We are recruiting for an Account Manager based in Singapore for a global leading digital media and marketing services company. This is a brand new and exciting opportunity fo...
- SalaryS$75000 - S$80000 per annum
Customer Success ManagerSingaporePermanent roleA global leader in the digital and technology space is ...
- SalaryS$75000 - S$80000 per annum
Permanent roleA global leader in the digital and technology space is looking for an experienced and motivated Customer Success Manager, with e...
- SalaryS$150000 - S$150001 per annum
Responsibilities Analyze business needs, provide data and make recommendations to support...
- SalaryS$96000 - S$96001 per annum
ResponsibilitiesIdentify prospects, and establish relationships with new customers and dormant accounts. Specifically, the BDM will target larger organizations, ...
- Salary£120000 - £120001 per annum
Aspire is dedicated in the search for the new hires with a top data analytics solution provider. We are searching for a Business Development Director to be part of this excit...
Aspire is exclusively working with a solid investment software company, which is currently expecting a self-driven & finance savvy individual to join their speedy growing...
Aspire is partnering with a reputable MarTech SaaS MNC. The speedy growing APAC team is expecting a BDR to be based in Singapore, who can speak fluent Cantonese and confident...