- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits + package
Trade Mark Attorney - UK Qualified
£50,000-£70,000 + excellent package
Birmingham base + remote/agile working
Are you looking to join a firm that genuinely positions their clients at the very centre of their business model and ethos? Are you searching for an agile firm that can also exceed your professional ambitions?
One of the most successful firms in the UK, this practice prides itself on the depth of their expertise and resources but remain nimble enough to provide a genuinely personal service to clients. They strive to make their clients lives easier by offering tailored solutions to meet their needs, thereby attracting some of the most talented and commercially astute attorneys in the profession.
Joining as a Qualified Trade Mark Attorney you will be part of a talented team of Attorneys who take pride in their work and enjoy working closely with their clients and their respective IP strategies. Their culture is wholly meritocratic, and the framework for development potential is excellent at all levels of qualification and experience.
You will benefit from a comprehensive benefits package that includes; a competitive bonus, pension scheme, private medical insurance and car parking or a travel loan for public transport. They understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, offering remote/flexible working to all their staff.
* Working within a highly decorated and revered Trade Mark department, you will advise on brand protection strategies for a huge range of core clients to include SME's, university spin-outs and multinational companies.
* Using your business development skills, you will be able to grow your own portfolio of clients as well as taking advantage of an existing body of Trade Mark cases.
* This position can offer an exceptionally broad range of trade mark work to include: portfolio reviews, filing & prosecution, oppositions, domain name advice, infringement work and licensing agreements.
* Lending your experience to assist part-qualified attorneys as and when required.
* UK Qualified Trade Mark Attorney (up to 5 years PQE); 'Finalist' level candidates also seriously considered.
* You should enjoy exploiting business development and networking opportunities, having previously worked with a range of UK and international clients in your current role.
* A confident communicator who is adept at liaising, advising and nurturing a range of different stakeholders.
* With established drafting and prosecution skills gained from either private practice or industry, you will have proven core Attorney skills to complement the existing Trade Mark team.
If you are looking for a genuinely inspiring position that will support you personal aspirations, then please click the apply button now!
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Salary£65000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits
Trade Mark Attorney - QualifiedBristol + remote working supported£65,000 - £75,000 + package
- Salary£60000 - £85000 per annum
Trade Mark Attorney (Qualified)London (plus remote/agile working)£60,000 - £80,000 + package
- Salary£55000 - £70000 per annum + package + bonus scheme
Mechanical Engineering Patent Attorney - Finalist/QualifiedGloucestershire base (remote working also supported)
- Salary£50000 - £70000 per annum
Chemical Engineering/Materials Patent AttorneyEPA/CPA Qualified (or Finalist level)Gloucestershire base (rem...
- Salary£75000 - £100000 per annum + excellent benefits
Physics/Electronics Patent Attorney - EPA/CPABristol (plus remote working)£70,000 - £100,000An e...
- Salary£65000 - £85000 per annum + excellent benefits + package
Mechanical Engineering Patent Attorney - Qualified£65,000 - £85,000 + packageSouth West, UK + remote working...
- Salary£70000 - £90000.00 per annum + excellent package
Biotechnology Patent Attorney - Qualified CPA/EPALondon£70,000 - £90,000 + package
- Salary£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent package
High Tech/Software Patent Attorney - Finalist/Qualified£50,000-£60,000 + excellent packageBirmingham base + ...
- Salary£55000 - £75000.00 per annum + excellent benefits + package
Chemist Patent Attorney - Inorganic/Materials Science£55,000 - £75,000 + packageSouth West, UK + remote work...
- Salary£18000 - £20000 per annum + excellent benefits
IP Renewals Administrator£18,000 - £20,000LeedsThe PersonD...
- Salary£4000 - £5600 per month
I'm working with a growing Ecommerce SaaS company. They are specialising in connecting their client's systems to international marketplaces and sales channels while o...
- Salary£50000 - £60000 per annum