- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
Technical Project Manager
Salary up to SGD5000 a month
You must be based in Singapore currently to apply.
I'm partnering with a cutting edge Digital Creative Agency who is second to none in creating storytelling channels and web design for their clients. They are growing their team in Singapore and looking to hire an additional Technical Project Manager. Their current team is made up of Researchers, Engagement Specialists, Product Managers, Project Managers, UX Designers, UI Designers and Developers.
As the Technical Project Manager, you will work closely alongside our core team and clients to plan and deliver projects on time, while achieving quality and customer satisfaction. You will be expected to lead technical projects from ideation to completion, driving effective performance in our team of creatives and developers. You should also be a personable individual who can manage communications and cooperation between our team and the client's working team.
To succeed in this role you'll need…
- 2 years of demonstrated skills in software / product development or digital project management skills.
- Experience in a client-facing role, with good verbal and written communication skills to enhance negotiation and liaison within teams.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Familiar with current and emerging technologies; proficient with tools such as Asana, Slack, G suite.
- Understanding of UX/UI principles.
- Some knowledge of code development.
Interested? Please apply.
EA #R2090960 Licence #11C4388