- Location: Singapore
- Salary: £7000 - £10000 per month + Benefits
Would you like to work for a fast-growing tech unicorn that are expanding fast into the APAC market?
Do you want to work with cutting edge tech?
A tech unicorn valued at over $1.7 billion have recently expanded into Singapore. The company develop a multitenant commerce platform capable of unifying experiences in all sales channels. They have operations in over 43 counties and boast top clients including Sony, Coca-Cola, and Nestlé.
They are looking for a Software Engineer to join the engineering team, youi would be responsible for evolving large-scale and resilient microservices with 24/7 uptime as well as designing and building low-latency and highly available APIs.
They work with a modern tech stack of .NET for CPU-bound applications, Node.js + Typescript for IO-bound services and Golang. On the frontend they use React, TypeScript and Graph QL.
You would be responsible for:
- Building the infrastructure to power global commerce
- Evolve large-scale and resilient microservices with 24/7 uptime
- Design and build low-latency and highly available APIs
- Delivering engineering expertise through their serverless development platform
- Experience within ecommerce company or environment
- Familiar with some of the following .NET, Node.JS, Golang, TypeScript, React
- Cloud experience with a major cloud platform provider
If you joined you would be joining a global company with huge expansion plans, you would have access to global opportunities and be rewarded with a competitive salary including equity and bonus.
For more information please apply.
- Salary£6500 - £8000 per month + Benefits
A fast-growing SaaS company in Singapore are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join the growing Singapore office.The company are a Series D scale-up who have...
- Salary£10000 - £11000 per month + Benefits
A leading Fintech company based in Singapore are looking for a Product Lead to join.You would be working for one of the fastest growing FinTech's in South East Asia, t...
- SalaryS$10000 - S$12000 per month + Benefits
A leading Fintech company based in Singapore are looking for a Data Product Manager. You would be working for one of the fastest growing FinTech's in South East Asia, ...