- Location: London
- Salary: £220 - £300 per day
6 Week inital contract
£220 to £300 per day outside IR35
Are you a skilled SEO Specialist who can work across an SEO research project and handle the day to day SEO management for another key client for this independent agency? If so, read on!
This independent agency is looking for help in their SEO department on a key project in the travel sector that involves a lot of research and project planning and also help on a key client in the accounting space. The role will involves client liaison, keeping the project deadlines in check and being the go-to person to deal with the SEO enquiries.
- You will take ownership of a research project for a new client in the travel space, this means a lot of research and being meticulous with organisational skills.
- You will be the point of contact for all the SEO queries and project tracking for a client in the accounting space too. This will entail answering the SEO questions, making sure the projects progress on time and being the main point of contact.
- You will have a great all round SEO skillset and have be able to work across the strategic, the client liaison and the hands on elements of SEO.
- Some agency experience would be useful for this role as understanding how projects work and progress is key.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply or hit my up on LinkedIn: Laurence Kowalewski
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Salary£250 - £350 per day
Paid Search Account Manager - Google ShoppingFreelance - 3 Months Initial Contract£250 to £350 per day - Inside IR35 Are you a Paid Search special...
- SalaryS$5000 - S$6000 per month
Are you looking for the opportunity to drive your marketing career forwards? Are you creative, quick thinking and outrageously organised? Our client is a fast-g...