- Location: London
- Salary: £38000 - £40000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Event Manager to join a leading Events and Publishing house, on a maternity contract.
This role is to manage a portfolio of events and line manage a team of event managers and /or content producers. The portfolio of events will comprise of up to 4 awards or forum projects, depending on size, calendar and number of direct reports.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Having at least weekly catch-ups with each of your team members where you would go through their projects and be able to report back on an event in their absence to other stakeholders in the business.
- To ensure that event budgets are being maintained by your team on a regular, weekly basis and to ensure month end figures can be provided when necessary.
- Attend each event in your team's portfolio as the senior events manager and to support where necessary, ensuring that the event runs smoothly and to time which may mean that you will be the primary event lead at that event.
- To be able to help train and delegate tasks to the team events co-coordinators where necessary, working in partnership with the Portfolio Director and other senior event managers.
- As line manager your role will also encompass the PDP aspect of your team, with regular quarterly appraisals, KPI's and yearly salary reviews for your team.
- To be able to supervise the activities of staff in a confident and professional manner.
- As a senior events manager we would expect you to be proactive in attending training, provided by the L&D department, which will continue to enhance your skills to be able to run your team and your events to the best of your ability.
Candidates applying to this role ideally will be available immediately or, with no more than a 2 week notice period.
Candidates will come from a Senior Events Management background, with experience in both Event and man management.
If you are looking foryour next career move, into a big firm which will open up to new opportunities, please apply for immediate interview.
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer
- SalaryS$5000 - S$6000 per month
Are you looking for the opportunity to drive your marketing career forwards? Are you creative, quick thinking and outrageously organised? Our client is a fast-g...
- SalaryS$3500 - S$5500 per month
Our client is looking for a conference producer to join their Singapore team, supporting a growing portfolio of existing live and digital and a number of launch events within...
- Salary£150 - £151 per day
- LocationCity of London
Calling all Conference Producers!A leading Organisation is looking for a new person to join the team.A Content Producer (CP) oversees producing high quality eve...
- Salary£42000 - £42001 per annum
We are currently looking for a Sales Operations Lead to maintain efficiency and controls across 2 business units. The Sales Operations Lead will be playing a ...
- LocationCity of London
Calling all experienced Copywriters!I have a brand new contract role of 3 months with a leading Publisher.The Role Responsibilities:· Copywriting across ...