- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £75000 - £100000 per annum + excellent benefits
Physics/Electronics Patent Attorney - EPA/CPA
Bristol (plus remote working)
£70,000 - £100,000
An excellent opportunity to work in an established UK firm - particularly if you crave the autonomy and freedom to work in a smaller practice environment and culture.
This thriving regional practice has a friendly and engaging culture, which offers an excellent platform to service clients at the highest level. They differentiate from the more traditional practices with a more open and cooperative approach to clients, ensuring the quality of legal advice is first-class.
The scope for advancement is genuinely attainable due to the flat management structure. As a Patent Attorney with a proven experience in physics and electronics related technology, you will be part of a firm that can offer real work/life flexibility, challenging caseloads and a competitive remuneration package.
* You will enjoy considerable responsibility for multinational clients, including those in the UK with AI, Software and Mechanical subject matter.
* As a Physics/Electronic Engineering Patent Attorney, you will be part of a highly commercial working culture, working autonomously and in teams.
* Using your strong drafting and prosecuting skills, you will be able to apply your aptitude and dexterity to advise clients of all sizes
* You will be handling contentious work, in particular oppositions, which will broaden your IP skill set further.
* Being at least finalist-level, you will have already gained previous client-facing experience which will allow you to be comfortable handling a range of patent portfolios
* With a degree in a Physics or Electronics related disciple, your first-hand knowledge will be able to be applied to a variety of technologies and clients
* The ability to work efficiently by prioritising cases and working tightly to deadlines will allow you to meet the requirements of both internal and external stakeholders
* Possessing the business acumen and professional wherewithal to influence decision makers at all levels will make your career both progressive and rewarding
If you're looking for an inspiring, commercially driven firm as a next step in your career then click the apply button now!
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Salary£65000 - £85000 per annum + excellent benefits + package
Mechanical Engineering Patent Attorney - Qualified£65,000 - £85,000 + packageSouth West, UK + remote working...
- Salary£70000 - £90000.00 per annum + excellent package
Biotechnology Patent Attorney - Qualified CPA/EPALondon£70,000 - £90,000 + package
- Salary£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent package
High Tech/Software Patent Attorney - Finalist/Qualified£50,000-£60,000 + excellent packageBirmingham base + ...
- Salary£55000 - £70000 per annum + package + bonus scheme
Mechanical Engineering Patent Attorney - Finalist/QualifiedGloucestershire base (remote working also supported)
- Salary£50000 - £70000 per annum
Chemical Engineering/Materials Patent AttorneyEPA/CPA Qualified (or Finalist level)Gloucestershire base (rem...
- Salary£55000 - £75000.00 per annum + excellent benefits + package
Chemist Patent Attorney - Inorganic/Materials Science£55,000 - £75,000 + packageSouth West, UK + remote work...
- Salary£60000 - £85000 per annum
Trade Mark Attorney (Qualified)London (plus remote/agile working)£60,000 - £80,000 + package
- Salary£65000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits
Trade Mark Attorney - QualifiedBristol + remote working supported£65,000 - £75,000 + package
- Salary£50000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits + package
Trade Mark Attorney - UK Qualified£50,000-£70,000 + excellent packageBirmingham base + remote/agile working
- Salary£18000 - £20000 per annum + excellent benefits
IP Renewals Administrator£18,000 - £20,000LeedsThe PersonD...