- Location: Singapore
- Salary: S$5000 - S$9000 per month + Benefits
Are you looking for a new DevOps role?
Would you like to work for a global cybersecurity company?
One of SE Asia's leading Cyber Security organisation are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join them as they look to grow the Singapore office.
The company develop a platform that stops fraud, with fraud increasing year on year this company are doing everything possible to stop this from happening. The past few years have been epic for the company and they have expanded from Singapore into the US, United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China. They also now protect over 7 billion devices.
If you joined as a DevOps Engineer, you would be responsible for enhancing their current services and application architectures. These are critical to support their cyber fraud and identity solutions.
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Develop and maintain solutions for day-to-day operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Create, maintain, and iterate on our CI/CD processes for new and existing services
- Help increase system performance with a focus on high availability and scalability
- Require periodic after-hours/weekend support
- Troubleshooting performs root cause analysis and working closely with developers to implement corrective/preventive actions during and after an incident
- 3-5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Extensive experience working within AWS
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration services like Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of Linux OS and setting up monitoring/logging/tracing systems.
- Experience working with automation tooling such as Ansible/Jenkins
- Experience with setting up monitoring tools like Prometheus/Grafana/Pagerduty/CloudWatch
On top of a competitive salary, you would be rewarded with benefits such as flexible working, an In-house gym, PlayStation / VR in the office, cutting edge equipment and for when you go into the office…great snacks of course!
For more information please apply.
- SalaryUS$3000 - US$4000 per month + Benefits
- LocationBangkok, Bangkok
A global marketing and technology agency are looking for a Data Scientist to join the growing Bangkok office.The company are headquartered in the UK with offices acros...