- Location: City of London
- Salary: Negotiable
Calling all experienced Copywriters!
I have a brand new contract role of 3 months with a leading Publisher.
The Role Responsibilities:
· Copywriting across a multitude of channels including printed marketing and sales collateral, trade website, email newsletters, award entries, thought leadership pieces, case studies and short video scripts
· Social media management
· Ghost writing content with senior management team for published content, presentations and industry blog posts
· Ensuring consistency and accuracy of all internal and external trade marketing communications
· Identifying, developing and executing new ideas for ongoing content marketing strategy
· Curating and proof reading all copy before it goes live
· Guardian of brand's tone of voice and identity
· Assisting with media and partnership relations, including coordinating press releases and drafting comment on behalf of Mail Metro Media and senior executive team
· experience working within a media or marketing environment
· Demonstrable experience writing content in a B2B marketing / copywriting / editorial role
The position will be based in London in there office. It will be a regular 8 hour day, 5 days a week. If this interests you please apply and I will be in touch.
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Salary£150 - £151 per day
- LocationCity of London
Calling all Conference Producers!A leading Organisation is looking for a new person to join the team.A Content Producer (CP) oversees producing high quality eve...
- SalaryS$3500 - S$5500 per month
Our client is looking for a conference producer to join their Singapore team, supporting a growing portfolio of existing live and digital and a number of launch events within...