- Location: Singapore
- Salary: S$5500 - S$6000 per month
Are you fascinated by the work of senior government officials?
Would you like to understand what really happens in the corridors of power?
Could you explain how new technologies are changing the way that governments work?
If so, our client has the perfect opportunity!
We are looking for a driven Conference Producer/Reporter to interview City Mayors, Government Ministers, Permanent Secretaries, Hospital Chief Executives and University Vice Chancellors as well as curating thought-provoking content for conferences.
Role: Conference Producer/Reporter
Salary range: S$5,500 - S$6,000SGD per month
You need to be driven, enthusiastic and fascinated by the work of public sector officials. Our client's readers include Prime Ministers and Chief Executives, so attention to detail is vital.
It is also essential that you are willing to experiment, learn new skills and continually expand readership.
The Conference Producer/Reporter will report to the Editor/Deputy Editor to deliver all aspects of editorial and conference content across the campaign life-cycle.
The Conference Producer/Reporter will also be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships within the industry. Specifically, responsibilities include:
- Interview government officials
- Write breaking news stories
- Source story leads
- Manage interview bids
- Commission blog posts and third party contributions
- Build interactive graphics and maps using data
- Contribute to written output on Asia
- In-depth industry research and development to outline a commercially successful conference program
- Development and management of new and existing relationships with relevant market stakeholders
- Researching and providing market information to marketing and sales functions in terms of sector and geographic markets including value propositions, competitive events analysis and market mapping information
- Speaker identification and acquisition of public sector speakers, industry influencers and business leaders
- Conducting in-depth telephone, face to face and desktop research with potential attendees, speakers and sponsors in the target market to develop commercially viable agendas
- Continued speaker engagement to ensure successful delivery
- Written and verbal fluency
- Demonstrable interest in writing, content curation or public policy
- Excellent networking and information gathering abilities
- Engaging, professional, and diplomatic demeanour
- Ability to write commercially attractive and industry accurate copy for conference agendas, newsletter articles and marketing sales collaterals for communities to build a following
- Self-disciplined and able to work both independently and as part of a team adhering to time-sensitive deadlines
- Resilient, with a strong desire to succeed
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new skills
Other desirable qualities
- Journalism experience
- Experience in curating and managing content-focused events
- Organised and methodical
- Strong social and communication skills
- Commercially minded and motivated to succeed
- Able to work within a team
EA License Number: R2198671
Agency License Number: 11C4388
Phee Farrer Jones is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SalaryS$4500 - S$5000 per month
Our client is looking for a conference producer to join the Singapore team, supporting a growing portfolio of existing live and digital and a number of launch events within t...
- SalaryS$6000 - S$6200 per month
The Producer for is responsible for the management of the production outputs for clients' briefs and the management of the production team.
This Project Manager role is an exceptional opportunity to develop your leadership skills, client servicing abilities, and grow your project management experience, all while ...
User Acquisition Executive Based in Singapore Headhunting for one of the 2nd largest global cryptocurrency exchange with operations in ove...